Does Aespa have any shot at making a good song in 2022?

• So far Aespa is 0 - 4 when it comes to music.

But luckly for them that doesn't matter cause they got that SM on their chest like Superman which makes them invincible.

Well they aren't Invincible when it comes to critics. Hence why they didn't even get an honorable mention at MAMA 2021.

SM has the damn money. I challenge him to give Aespa at least one good song in 2022. And no the "Dreams Come True" remake doesn't count.

This is the perfect group to carry the f(x) torch when it comes to sound. Or maybe that torch is just too heavy for Aespa.

• saying this when Next Level is the song of the century and Savage is a musical masterpiece

jokes aside u should listen to this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This one is for the boys with the boomin’ system

Top down, AC with the coolin’ system
    When he come up in the club, he be blazin’ up
    Got stacks on deck like he savin’ up
    And he ill, he real he might gotta deal
    He pop bottles and he got the right kind of bill
    He cold, he dope, he might sell coke
    He always in the air, but he never fly coach
    He a mothafuck’n trip trip, sailor on the ship ship
    When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip
    That’s the kind of dude I was lookin’ for
    And yes you’ll get slapped if you’re lookin’ hoe
    I said, excuse me you’re a hell of a guy
    I mean my, my, my, my like pelican fly
    I mean, you’re so shy and I’m loving your tie
    You’re like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh
    Yes I did, yes I did,
    somebody please tell him who the F I is
    I am Nicki Minaj, I smack them dudesup, back coupes
    up, and chuck the deuce up
    Boy you got my heartbeat runnin’ away
    Beating like a drum and it’s coming your way
    Can’t you hear that boom,
    badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass
    Yeah that’s that super bass
    boom, badoom, boom, boom,
    badoom, boom, bass
    Boom, badoom, boom,
    boom, badoom, boom, he
    got that super bass
    boom, badoom, boom,
    boom, badoom, boom, he
    got that super bass
    This one is for the boys in the polos
    Entrepreneur n-ggas in the moguls
    He could ball with the crew,
    he could solo

But I think I like him better when he solo
    And I think I like him better
    with the fitted cap on
    He ain’t even gotta try to put the mac on
    He just gotta give me that
    look, when he give me that look
    Then the panties comin’ off, off, uh
    Excuse me, you’re a hell of a
    guy you know I really got a
    thing for American guys
    I mean, sigh, sickenin’ eyes I
    can tell that you’re in touch
    with your feminine side
    Yes I did, yes I did,
    somebody please tell him who the F I is
    I am Nicki Minaj, I mack
    them dudes up, back coupes up, and chuck thedeuce up
    Boy you got my heartbeatrunnin’ away
    Beating like a drum and it’s coming your way
    badoom, boom, boom,
    badoom, boom, bass
    badoom, boom, bass
    Boom, badoom, boom, boom,
    badoom, boom, he got that
    super bass
    badoom, boom he got that
    super bass
    See I need you in my life for me to stay
    No, no, no, no, no I know you’ll stay
    No, no, no, no, no don’t
    go away
    Boy you got my heartbeat runnin’ away
    Don’t you hear that heartbeat comin’ your way
    Oh it be like, boom, badoom,
    boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass
    badoom, boom, boom,
    badoom, boom, bass
    Boy you got my heartbeat
    runnin’ away
    Beating like a drum and
    it’s coming your way
    badoom, boom, boom,
    badoom, boom, bass
    boom, badoom, boom,
    boom,
    badoom, boom, bass
    Boom, badoom, boom, boom,
    super bass
    super bass

:whistling::whistling:

:groovins::groovins::groovins:

• This is the perfect group to carry the f(x) torch when it comes to sound. Or maybe that torch is just too heavy for Aespa.

can you link me some good f(x) songs to see what you mean? not being sarcastic, i genuinely dont know much about fxs discography other then that earworm song

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• can you link me some good f(x) songs to see what you mean? not being sarcastic, i genuinely dont know much about fxs discography other then that earworm song

What's the fx earworm song? It's probably one of their titles but now I'm curious. Tbh now I'm curious to see what b sides of fx Drew likes before I post my own recs to see the similarities.

• What's the fx earworm song? It's probably one of their titles but now I'm curious. Tbh now I'm curious to see what b sides of fx Drew likes before I post my own recs to see the similarities.

electric shock and I only know it because of that weird glitch in the matrix where anna kendrick did a video with them

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• f(x) is too dated for you kids. You wouldn't like their music.

You should still post for the lurkers that come to this thread :pepe-toast: you might convert someone into a fx fan

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• electric shock and I only know it because of that weird glitch in the matrix where anna kendrick did a video with them

I guess I can find some similar in vibe to Electric shock then, for recs. The closest b side to it is Jet which is a Hitchhiker produced track, so it sounds interesting like most of his work but not as crazy as his solo work.

External Content www.youtube.com

I would say Love Hate is similar but that could just be from listening to the mini stright in a row for days on end

Dangerous also has that similar fx sound that you find in Electric Shock I would say not as heavy, no fx song is as heavy as Electric shock musically except for red Light which I'm sure is considered acquired taste by many.

For other fx club bangers than lean more to well the electric part of electric shock though they're more sonically different similar vibe I suppose

That's my attempt as fx songs similar to electric shock at least.

• I can see why Drew said they sound dated :melon_think: these all remind me of T ARA and old Shinee songs, I actually dont like excess electronic noise in songs but I liked Cash me Out the best from the five you recommended :pepe-notes:

Do they have any ballads or was the majority of their sound like this ? :pepe-notes:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• can you link me some good f(x) songs to see what you mean? not being sarcastic, i genuinely dont know much about fxs discography other then that earworm song

don't worry. i got you.

i have more. they are endless.

• I can see why Drew said they sound dated :melon_think: these all remind me of T ARA and old Shinee songs, I actually dont like excess electronic noise in songs but I liked Cash me Out the best from the five you recommended :pepe-notes:

Do they have any ballads or was the majority of their sound like this ? :pepe-notes:

ballads? i got you.

• i will listen to the ballads after i wake up as it is 6 am, thanks for the recommendations :pepelove1: FeLiNa

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

External Content open.spotify.com

• External Content youtu.be

finally , yes for this vibes

this song is good for being a title track, they just need to add a catchy chorus

~*~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!