I'm so happy for INI and JO1 to win on MAMA 2021 šŸ„³

• JO1 has now 2 awards from MAMA in total lol. They are the first Japanese act to have 2 awards from there I belive

And yes I know some of you may think 'Mnet is biased' because both INI and JO1 are Produce-groups but who cares! Both groups do well in Japan and INI even broke a CD-selling record in Japan so ... congrats to them šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• JO1 has now 2 awards from MAMA in total lol. They are the first Japanese act to have 2 awards from there I belive

And yes I know some of you may think 'Mnet is biased' because both INI and JO1 are Produce-groups but who cares! Both groups do well in Japan and INI even broke a CD-selling record in Japan so ... congrats to them šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³

HAHAHA. Some of us "THINK" Mnet is biased. Seriously the groups were ranked #26 and #69 on Billboard Japan to 100 acts. Are you seriously stating that they deserved it more than Yoasobi, Yuuri, Snow Man, NiziU, HIGEdan, or Ado? And before you go and state that those groups couldn't attend remember BTS wasn't at MAMA either yet won all the major awards.

• HAHAHA. Some of us "THINK" Mnet is biased. Seriously the groups were ranked #26 and #69 on Billboard Japan to 100 acts. Are you seriously stating that they deserved it more than Yoasobi, Yuuri, Snow Man, NiziU, HIGEdan, or Ado? And before you go and state that those groups couldn't attend remember BTS wasn't at MAMA either yet won all the major awards.

First of all Ado won as best new Japanese artist this year

And second Official HIGE DANdism won in 2020

And third Johnny's Entertainment never participates in awards so demanding Snow Man to win when their agency dosn't allows it won't make them win anywhere

And fourth Yoasobi has a lot awards from other shows

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I specifically mention BTS not showing up yet winning because I knew you were going to mention Johnny's. Yet you did it anyway LOL. And as for Yoasobi winning other awards so they don't need to win this award even though they deserved it is hilarious. Does (Yoasobi) Ayase or Lilas specifically care they didn't win... no I doubt it at all. But J01 and INI do. I have a feeling you have never gotten an award were you know you didn't really win it. It is not an achievement at all but hallow and really really sucks. You go back KNOWING you got that trophy because you were given it because of who you know not what you achieved. That trophy is now not an award but an embarrassment now. Now I'm not saying JO1, and INI are not good. I'm not saying they didn't put on a great show at MAMA and it was great they were there. But just because you are given an award doesn't mean it is an achievement. It doesn't mean that YOU and the receiver like it. You have to take it but it hurts. Just think about it.

• HAHAHA. Some of us "THINK" Mnet is biased. Seriously the groups were ranked #26 and #69 on Billboard Japan to 100 acts. Are you seriously stating that they deserved it more than Yoasobi, Yuuri, Snow Man, NiziU, HIGEdan, or Ado? And before you go and state that those groups couldn't attend remember BTS wasn't at MAMA either yet won all the major awards.

maybe billboard japan wasn't part of the criteria for picking the award winner?

to be honest if i was mnet i wouldn't give my groups awards.

there's always going to be some suspension of bias and a solid performance is going to gain more fans than anything

• maybe billboard japan wasn't part of the criteria for picking the award winner?

to be honest if i was mnet i wouldn't give my groups awards.

there's always going to be some suspension of bias and a solid performance is going to gain more fans than anything

Oh I'm sure it's not. I'm putting billboard out there as it is an independent charting group that doesn't have any affiliation with any actual groups while MNET has a monetary stake in JO1 and INI. Also billboard Japan is specifically for Japan charting even if they don't exclusively allow Japanese artists. They throw everyone into one chart regardless of were they came from as long as the song was released in Japan. I mean BTS was the number one group in Japan. Oricon is another one. The thing I'm getting at is that by no metric at all could J01 or INI come out on top in Japan. I'm glad they had a performance on MAMA. They should have as they are affiliated with MNET. This year ITZY didn't win a thing yet put on a performance so there is no stigma that you can't perform there and have to win something. I hope next year JO1 and INI perform next year on MAMA even if they don't get a single nomination for anything. But when you are given something you didn't achieve it is meaningless and it makes the agency giving the award and the group receiving the award undo ridicule. Some people given awards like that have refused it but when your more or less part of the same company you can't refuse an award. This is nothing on JO1 or INI. They worked there A$$ off to perform and it shows. This is MNET being idiots and hurting the very artists that they are supposedly trying to promote.

Participate now!

Donā€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!