Is it to late for Treasure to catch up to Enhypen

• Thing is with boy groups currently, the only way to keep growing is constant comebacks

Or at least 2 each year

Cause with every comeback, you collect more fans, and hence the buying power increase

And with every comeback the chance of virality with international audience increase (korea is a dead hope for bgs atp)

YG still relies on their old tactics, it sadly does not work with this gen. If they're looking for the top spot they need the comebacks

But they are doing good for themselves, they have their fanbase and they seem constant in their sales. Who knows what the future hold for them

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• They don't have to catch up any group or anything.
    They are on their own pace.

YGE could have done better for the music releases but as a Teume I can say that we had many things this year from them.

Let's see how they'll do for their comeback, but I'm sure the fandom grew even without a comeback.

Anyway, stream BOY on YouTube, we gonna hit 100M views today!

• i dunno lol

i checkout treasure at first cuz they bp "little brother" group, but didn't like the music so i moved on. I think they could be a top bg if YG put in effort sigh.

Enhypen seems to be doing really well tho...it'll be hard to take them down imo.

also, 4th gen just started I'm pretty sure we'll see a lot of competition soon.

• Objectively speaking, en- is kinda scary.

Their recent album has already surpassed 1Mil in Gaon. They are the 2nd 4th gen bg after skz and the fastest ever to reach the milestone. They have higher potential as they are younger.

Also, they are the most popular 4th gen bg in Japan (the most important market since USA is not that profitable if you're not BTS)

En- could very well be the biggest BG of this generation.

• can yall stream treasures web drama airing every Friday. Y'all can't even do a simple Google search. Treasure isn't in any dungeon lol

I’d just like to thank you both for not starting anything (unintentionally or intentionally), given how easy it is to bait bullshit between Engenes and Teumes especially with these kind of threads lmao. Treasure has super talented members and I hope they find even more success with their comeback. I hope both fandoms can continue to keep it respectful, and always remember that Heeseung is good friends with Jaehyuk lmaooo.

:pepelove1:

• I am an Enhypen fan & Heeseung stan. I do think friendly competition is fine. Most of them are friends so no hate for anyone. This thread is really good . No comments that will upset anyone but a healthy discussion. IMO, I think Treasure has a stable fandom and can build their own name. The world stage is bigger and keep changing. There is enough room to market more groups with the right strategy, timing & bit of luck. My sister is a big fan of Treasure & she’ll be happy to see them have a cb. 😊

• Probably be difficult but never say never. Kpop always bring surprise. (Peolle thought EXO would always be n°1 but BTS happened)

Also, Treasure only have 10 songs (3 singles + 1 full album with old songs) + 1 original japanese. They didn't have comeback since almost 1 year.

If they change their music (YG let them release their stuff), they have chance to be really big because all people say is always that their music isn't their cup of tea.

Well, Let's wait their cb and see.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!