Jennie's new ig post

• Why does her stare in the first picture of her post sum it all up lmaoo She's like "bitch you fr? :pepestare:"

Gotta love her :pepelove1: This whole situation is just sooo unnecessary.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you mad stay mad, we not alike (uh-uh)

S-A-V-A-G-E, keep it pretty, pretty savage

I am black, I am pink, I can change between both if i want.

Your jealousy is the problem, maybe I'm the problem.

• never thought I would be agreeing with a solo stan :pepe-sad:

Honoured 😭 But if you look at twitter and how it's the same people from both fandom fighting and dragging them both you will realise it's all about the ego clash. They're worried about the receipts being used for the fanwars and some are making receipts as we speak. It's all about clout for them and rest are trolls and antis of either of them from other kpop groups. Anyways army doing a good job and hopefully we get those die hard army who are here to only hate blackpink and not for the boys out of the fandom (I have seen some of them being shady to him) and of course the usual gg stans hating on him for being a man🤷

Having said that no need to worry he has posted tan's pictures so all is well😭 I really don't want him to hold back from posting more or doing silly things on Instagram:(

• I missed out on a lot today.

same lmao, the way I had to find out that taehyung and jennie were dating from allkpop :peperun:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• deliliah

Changed the title of the thread from “Jennie's new ig post (reacting to the mess)” to “Jennie's new ig post”.
  • who told you they were dating :pepe-sad:

wdym? he followed her on instagram so they must be dating :pepestare:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!