sometimes

• i just wonder. about me, about the people i know irl, about the people here.

i don't know. use this as a place to rant if you need.

• well for your current boyfriend...communication is key so the next time you meet with him discussing that issue with him...

talk about things like method of communication, length, duration between communication and things like that...

as for your old boyfriend well...each of us grieve in different ways and handle out emotions differently...some people may never get over something whereas someone people are back to action the next day...it's different for everyone...

as for AKP at least one knows it's consistent!!! lol

• There's nothing pathetic about this.

Try to ignore the fights here or put the people you know are prone to unnecessary arguments and starting shit on block so you wouldn't have to be subjected to more negativity in a place where you supposedly come to have fun. Avoid threads about sales, charts and comparison of achievements because that a- sucks fun from things and b- the root of all kpop drama.

• And about the personal stuff you shared, I think communication is key, it's always better to have a clean closure instead of doubt and guessing. And you never know if you are probably reading too much into things. So talk to him and get it over with for your own peace of mind.

As for your late boyfriend, I'm sorry for your loss. People deal with grief in different ways, there is not one correct way to handle it. My father passed away 15 years ago and I still miss him so painfully but I still lived my life, achieved a lot and felt happiness. You can do both, live your life and remember and ache for your lost loved ones. Just remember there will always be a tomorrow where things might look and feel a little clearer and easier to deal with and your loved ones would want you to be happy and content.

• There's nothing pathetic about this.

Try to ignore the fights here or put the people you know are prone to unnecessary arguments and starting shit on block so you wouldn't have to be subjected to more negativity in a place where you supposedly come to have fun. Avoid threads about sales, charts and comparison of achievements because that a- sucks fun from things and b- the root of all kpop drama.

yeah

And about the personal stuff you shared, I think communication is key, it's always better to have a clean closure instead of doubt and guessing. And you never know if you are probably reading too much into things. So talk to him and get it over with for your own peace of mind.

As for your late boyfriend, I'm sorry for your loss. People deal with grief in different ways, there is not one correct way to handle it. My father passed away 15 years ago and I still miss him so painfully but I still lived my life, achieved a lot and felt happiness. You can do both, live your life and remember and ache for your lost loved ones. Just remember there will always be a tomorrow where things might look and feel a little clearer and easier to deal with and your loved ones would want you to be happy and content.

• fights here can be very toxic, to the point it is better for you not to come into the forum .

some people are not so into sending messeges often, it doesn`t mean they don`t love you. You should adress it if it is hurting your relationship.

you sound like you can`t let things go, keep on piling them up, feelings, past tragedies, problems....choose you over your problems. Don`t look at them as a huge mountain that would swallow you, but like individual things to pick and discharge or solve. There is a really satisfying release on kicking the trash out. Start with your room, your cloth, toxic people, toxic sites.

and also, this is very stupid but very true: Vids of kittens and puppies are great. Here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

then go and study for those subjects you are failing. There are more embarrassings things than being help out by your doctor, you are a good kid.

You can do it !!!

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!