What do you do...

• Go to Best Answer
  • There's more stuff available now but I like to play video games, talk to people on Discord, watch YouTube and Netflix, take walks, bike rides when it's not too cold or go to the gym or practice karate. I also like doing K-POP dances for fun, work on my channel, and, of course, hang out on the forums <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Well I’m certainly not happy and it’s not to do with COVID.I do self care, I exercise, do meditation and breathing, go for walks, get out of the house, day drives. It’s hard but I try. I’m so so done with COVID, I just want it to end. It’s been nothing but a life wrecker.

• Best Answer

I'm still working and as soon as I get home from work I go to bed because I work evenings so during the day I'm hustling and bustling and it feels like I get no rest before work it's so annoying BUT you did say what we did to be happy so on the days that I'm off early on I just go downstairs and relax on the couch haha It's the best just kicking back

• Well I’m certainly not happy and it’s not to do with COVID.I do self care, I exercise, do meditation and breathing, go for walks, get out of the house, day drives. It’s hard but I try. I’m so so done with COVID, I just want it to end. It’s been nothing but a life wrecker.

Oh yeah going for drives is the best! Just sucks I can't drive my car in the winter because the doors get frozen shut and it's a 2 door with 2 door problems which only allows me to open the door from the inside not the outside so in the summer I have to keep my window down to open the dang door

• You exist to me! I can be your Wilson! aka the volleyball from Cast Away

you keep making references to these things idk about. who is wilson and why am i so uncultured :angryr:

haha thanks :') in my head ik that i exist to everyone and i just gotta continue existing until i'll feel better but it feels so weird rn it's so,,, uncomfortable?? it's like slowly going insane or smthng but not literally i think

• you keep making references to these things idk about. who is wilson and why am i so uncultured :angryr:

haha thanks :') in my head ik that i exist to everyone and i just gotta continue existing until i'll feel better but it feels so weird rn it's so,,, uncomfortable?? it's like slowly going insane or smthng but not literally i think

I'm sorry for confusing you, you're not uncultured I'm just old! btw people always say I'm weird so I'm always making other people feel uncomfortable. Sometimes I feel like being alone when I already am alone. I hope you're not literally going insane :) Sorry for that creepy smiley face

• I'm sorry for confusing you, you're not uncultured I'm just old! btw people always say I'm weird so I'm always making other people feel uncomfortable. Sometimes I feel like being alone when I already am alone. I hope you're not literally going insane :) Sorry for that creepy smiley face

dw about it, i am also fairly good at making people uncomfortable :happyr:

nah i am fr uncultured lol not that it matters too much though 💀

yeah i also hope i'm not literally going insane :)

• dw about it, i am also fairly good at making people uncomfortable :happyr:

nah i am fr uncultured lol not that it matters too much though 💀

yeah i also hope i'm not literally going insane :)

I know the feeling specially when you don't know the lingos and people look at you like you old fart trying to be young by asking what the lingos are idk sorry Idk if that makes sense or not HAH btw if you're a ladybug then I'm a cockroach ^^ I always hide when there are people and am pretty hard to kill sorry if that seems random saying that I also ramble quite a bit :S

• I know the feeling specially when you don't know the lingos and people look at you like you old fart trying to be young by asking what the lingos are idk sorry Idk if that makes sense or not HAH btw if you're a ladybug then I'm a cockroach ^^ I always hide when there are people and am pretty hard to kill sorry if that seems random saying that I also ramble quite a bit :S

it does make sense lol dw :')

ykw being hard to kill is a good thing. stay roachy :pepe-cowboy:

dw about ranting, it's fun to read anywaYS SKSDHFKJD

i don't even know why i call myself a ladybug oops i had this obsession w ladybugs when i was like 10 and i guess it stuck :eyes:

• it does make sense lol dw :')

ykw being hard to kill is a good thing. stay roachy :pepe-cowboy:

dw about ranting, it's fun to read anywaYS SKSDHFKJD

i don't even know why i call myself a ladybug oops i had this obsession w ladybugs when i was like 10 and i guess it stuck :eyes:

Y'know I used to let ladybugs crawl on me until they started biting me :l haha btw you know how people think roaches I'll say that haha instead are dirty but roaches think humans are absolutely disgusting because they literally clean themselves right after a human touches them haha I remember reading that a long time ago :x

• Y'know I used to let ladybugs crawl on me until they started biting me :l haha btw you know how people think roaches I'll say that haha instead are dirty but roaches think humans are absolutely disgusting because they literally clean themselves right after a human touches them haha I remember reading that a long time ago :x

valid lol i hate bugs and insects in general but idk why i'm cool w ladybugs askjdhsakdj

but if they bite me i will bite them >:(

i am truly offended by roaches rn excuse me bro they're so scary u_u

• valid lol i hate bugs and insects in general but idk why i'm cool w ladybugs askjdhsakdj

but if they bite me i will bite them >:(

i am truly offended by roaches rn excuse me bro they're so scary u_u

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Oof that is scary lmao I was reading and I guess they are pretty nasty and aren't good for humans but I think they think the same way about humans the word cockroach reminds me of that one episode of The X-files man that episode got me all buggy right now it's activating my formication damn

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!