what physical boundaries do you impose

• with a friend of the opposite sex

and by friend i mean, as good a friend as can be

no less of an emotional connection as those of the same sex

but physical boundaries?

personally, ive had an equal number of female and male friends and saw no difference hanging out with them but i was super uncomfortable with anything more than the tiniest bit of physical contact with female friends

• I'm the Same for all. I don't like physical contact generally (I just don't like people touching me) my guy friends seemed to be more cool with this, but the short term females aqquintances I've had in the past seem to over step this alot not sure why, it probably one of the thing that certain females don't like about me but eh I like my personal space...i can let you in but it won't last long until I become annoyed with it, like hugging hello and goodbye, I have to initiate it or you have to ask.. You kinda have to catch me in a really good mood for that to happen.

With certain personality types ie if there more sensitive, I filter cause I cant be as harsh or vulgar or anything like that but that's regardless of if they're male or female.

• That depends on the person

with my female friends I'm generally just more physical

but if they told me or I noticed they were uncomfortable then I'd stop

for male friends it depends some are a lil too flirty so I stop at hugs

and the ones that are more chill I'd sit on their laps or hold hands with them <- I also do this with my girl friends

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!