Jae from Day6 getting dragged for calling agreeing that idols are brainwashed and manufactured!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• not them thinking they did something.

its obvious idols are in fact told to be a certain way by companies, so that person calling jae fake for that.. no, just no.

• Just like people twisting his words. That's why idols can't speak their mind.

• Not at all

Focus on the positive like this cute new dp he has

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

• Focus on the positive like this cute new dp he has

I love it :cutes:

• Fans: I wish idols can speak up more often and tell us about their worries

'Fans' when idols speak up: Why is he trying to say stupid stuff he/she should just shut up

Exactly! I saw some ahgase were also upset when he spoke about his 'friend' (I believe most of them didn't think like that, but still)

“My friend is in another much, much more established group than I am, another American that went over to Korea. He's so concerned with what he says, that even when we're talking one-on-one, I see him filtering his words mentally. I feel so bad. I know that route, because I've been down it, and you lose your mind.”

They assumed it was about Mark, which is very possible, but why are some fans so ignorant, he just spoke the truth, idols really have to filter their words, otherwise they tear them apart, just like they are doing right now to Jae, the irony.

• Exactly! I saw some ahgase were also upset when he spoke about his 'friend' (I believe most of them didn't think like that, but still)

“My friend is in another much, much more established group than I am, another American that went over to Korea. He's so concerned with what he says, that even when we're talking one-on-one, I see him filtering his words mentally. I feel so bad. I know that route, because I've been down it, and you lose your mind.”

They assumed it was about Mark, which is very possible, but why are some fans so ignorant, he just spoke the truth, idols really have to filter their words, otherwise they tear them appart, just like they are doing right now to Jae, the irony.

Oh I remember that. The very fact that they tried to cancel him because of that just proves Jae right.

If anything, it's looking more like Jae is speaking up for Mark or whoever his friend is for being mistreated by the industry for years

• Oh I remember that. The very fact that they tried to cancel him because of that just proves Jae right.

If anything, it's looking more like Jae is speaking up for Mark or whoever his friend is for being mistreated by the industry for years

Exactly! Like the way they don't even see that canceling him for that only show how right Jae is.

Yeah, the way they didn't see that Jae is only trying to show fans that they shouldn't be that harsh so the idols don't have to filter themelves that much. Because honestly, fans sometimes forget about that, but idols really have to be careful about every word, the moment they slip and someone misunderstands, there is a problem. So they are forced to be super careful. Not becuause of their companies but fans themselves (and fans like to make it like it's al company's fault)

• Exactly! I saw some ahgase were also upset when he spoke about his 'friend' (I believe most of them didn't think like that, but still)

They assumed it was about Mark, which is very possible, but why are some fans so ignorant, he just spoke the truth, idols really have to filter their words, otherwise they tear them apart, just like they are doing right now to Jae, the irony.

What the hell? That's what all this hoopla is over? How is any of that 1) offensive and 2) up for discussion? He didn't even reveal anything - we all know being in the public eye is stressful. And how does this amount to brainwashed?

• What the hell? That's what all this hoopla is over? How is any of that 1) offensive and 2) up for discussion? He didn't even reveal anything - we all know being in the public eye is stressful. And how does this amount to brainwashed?

I know, right...

That is just one of things, there were a lot of other things poeple were unhappy about too, like anything he says about his band or kpop in general, some people would take it in the wrong way. He's just way too honest and some people don't like to hear the truth.

I really liked his interview though... You can check it out here if you're interested:
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/a…o/jae-park-day6-interview

• I know, right...

That is just one of things, there were a lot of other things poeple were unhappy about too, like anything he says about his band or kpop in general, some people would take it in the wrong way. He's just way too honest and some people don't like to hear the truth.

I really liked his interview though... You can check it out here if you're interested:
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/a…o/jae-park-day6-interview

Thanks! I will soon. Packing to go to LA now!

• Thanks! I will soon. Packing to go to LA now!

BTS CONCERT, RIGHT!? HAVE FUN for all of us :borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae: You deserve it!

(also how are you managing all that and work and the forum and everything :wow: )

• But he didn’t lie...

Jae no lie Jae no lie lie

External Content www.youtube.com

• What the hell? That's what all this hoopla is over? How is any of that 1) offensive and 2) up for discussion? He didn't even reveal anything - we all know being in the public eye is stressful. And how does this amount to brainwashed?

that was not what the tweet was about.

he said kpop idols are manufactured and he remanufactured after coming to US and got rebrainwashed..something along the lines. and said his band is inauthentic

p.s just relying what the tweet. not hating

• that was not what the tweet was about.

he said kpop idols are manufactured and he remanufactured after coming to US and got rebrainwashed..something along the lines. and said his band is inauthentic

p.s just relying what the tweet. not hating

Oh, I assumed it was that, because tweet was deleted and I didn't see it. When did he say that though?
    I also believe he has a lot of frustrations with kpop industry and he's allowed to have them, I think sometimes his words don't came out as he intended probably....

(I'm not defending everything he says, just saying we can't take it that simple, since we all know he struggles with this industry)

• I've sacrificed sleep. Not sure it's working too well though, lol. :borahae: Thank you!!!!

I still hope you have the best time and maybe regain some energy!

• Anyways Jae has an hour long interview if you want to listen to him talk more. Rather that getting bits and pieces and trying to overanalyze specific statements that were cut from the interview, watch the entire thing before saying anything

• Jae is dragged for telling what he thinks (mostly the truth) all the time. I hope he's okay.

• Also, just for you guys to take note, the user probably hates Jae

the name is literally evenofdayult (which is the sub-unit that doesn't have Jae in it), and the DP is literally a picture of 4 members of Day6 without Jae

Probably another dumb OT4 account that hates Jae. Once again, we don't claim them

🪴 « K » (@evenofdayult) | Twitter

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Anyways Jae has an hour long interview if you want to listen to him talk more. Rather that getting bits and pieces and trying to overanalyze specific statements that were cut from the interview, watch the entire thing before saying anything

Yes, I will (I didn't know this was the interview)!

I think that's the general problem, people taking things out of context.

• Exactly! Like the way they don't even see that canceling him for that only show how right Jae is.

Yeah, the way they didn't see that Jae is only trying to show fans that they shouldn't be that harsh so the idols don't have to filter themelves that much. Because honestly, fans sometimes forget about that, but idols really have to be careful about every word, the moment they slip and someone misunderstands, there is a problem. So they are forced to be super careful. Not becuause of their companies but fans themselves (and fans like to make it like it's al company's fault)

Exactly. I've got flack from idiot fans for it but i tell you the truth how it is. Fans are the number one reason for mental health and suicide of idols

All the being perfect shit is presented to the idol by the company for t their own protection because the company knows what will happen to the idol if they don't act that way. So your idol acts fake so their fans won't destroy them. Once the real them slips through the mask boom they get a taste of how terrible their fandoms are when they rip at them over the tiniest insignificant things

• This thread contains 25 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!