Breaking: SK concerts with public and fan meetings might be cancelled after 29th November

• We are entering award/end year festivals season, as well as multiple big groups have planned concerts in SK so I thought it's important to post this information here.

On Monday 29th South Korean government will announce comprehensive measures to strengthen quarantine and social distancing.

It's all due to recent spike in covid cases with multiple new clusters, and average 4000 cases per day in last days...

[속보] 중대본 "방역 강화 종합대책 다음 주 월요일(29일) 발표"
    중대본 "방역 강화 종합대책 다음 주 월요일 발표"
    news.sbs.co.kr

of course health of our beloved Idols should be our priority, sadly in same time many of them also misses concerts and fan meetings with public so they will probably be sad learning that planned events were shifted from normal to 'online' events.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I honestly think it's pointless. Or at least it's pointless to completely ban live audience. Allow half or third of the capacity and let only vaccinated or people with negative pcr test to attend. I mean, even vaccinated people can spread and catch covid, you cannot close everything down. We'll have to learn how to live it and be careful and take care of ourselves

• I honestly think it's pointless. Or at least it's pointless to completely ban live audience. Allow half or third of the capacity and let only vaccinated or people with negative pcr test to attend. I mean, even vaccinated people can spread and catch covid, you cannot close everything down. We'll have to learn how to live it and be careful and take care of ourselves

I don't know where you are from but I will give you an example

for us here in Poland 4000 cases per day would be pretty nice and low numbers and people would feel safe, today we have 28k new cases and this is something we don't like and makes us uncomfy.

but in comparison for them in South Korea those 4000 are record numbers now, so they might panic and people might bash gov for not making decision to limit this or that earlier

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't know where you are from but I will give you an example

for us here in Poland 4000 cases per day would be pretty nice and low numbers and people would feel safe, today we have 28k new cases and this is something we don't like and makes us uncomfy.

but in comparison for them in South Korea those 4000 are record numbers now, so they might panic and people might bash gov for not making decision to limit this or that earlier

I'm from serbia, a country of 7m people. Yesterday our numbers were 2.7k but for a month they were over 4k and we didn't panic, and only 55% are vaccinated. You can't close everything down, you need to allow businesses to run in some capacity

• Covid is here to stay. We gotta live with it and move on from lockdowns.

How? Get vaccinated and through government planning.

I'm from serbia, a country of 7m people. Yesterday our numbers were 2.7k but for a month they were over 4k and we didn't panic, and only 55% are vaccinated. You can't close everything down, you need to allow businesses to run in some capacity

guys you don't need to tell me that

I know all about it, in same time I also know the mindsets of people in countries like Japan and South Korea so I know what we can expect :)

• guys you don't need to tell me that

I know all about it, in same time I also know the mindsets of people in countries like Japan and South Korea so I know what we can expect :)

You’re right tho….vaccination is to prevent death. It’s not to stop COVID from spreading. People are still gonna get sick vaccine or not. There is a huge surge world over once again. Not just Korea I predict most of world may shut down again. Now there is a new variant of COVID rapidly rising as well.

People may go back to work in smaller offices or take taxis and ride sharing again…but assembling in large crowds? It might be a thing of the past.

• COVID is here to stay, so we have to figure out how to live with it. What we have been seeing is just that, but we will stumble, and have been, as we try to find the balance that will allow us the best compromise between ensuring we are safe but also living life to its fullest. There will be a new normal... one day. We're still trying to find it.

• many industries are going to continue to be devastated by the ongoing and aftermath of c19. Covid19 isn't going to go away for a quite a few years because there's seasonal spikes and spikes after society reopens just for it to be forced back into (harsh) restrictions to curb infection numbers.

Until global health infrastructure is capable of keeping c19 in check and not disrupt the usual running of hospitals and affect emergency and patients of chronic illnesses...don't expect normalcy of pre c19...

And that’s just on period purr.

• The world may never again go back to having large crowded shows of any kind. Today it’s COVID, might be something else tomorrow who knows. This might be the new normal. The music scene will have to evolve to accommodate in some other way. Sporting too probably.

We have to learn how to live with it, though. We’ve “stopped” normal for almost 2 years and a lot of industries were devastated.

Large crowds are back here in the US. Football games and concerts are at full capacity now (crowds ranging from 50,000 to 100,000). We will see lot of covid cases come up, but it is how it will be.

P.S. I will be going to the BTS concert next week and SoFi stadium capacity is 70,000. A little bit apprehensive, but more excited than anything else.

• We have to learn how to live with it, though. We’ve “stopped” normal for almost 2 years and a lot of industries were devastated.

Large crowds are back here in the US. Football games and concerts are at full capacity now (crowds ranging from 50,000 to 100,000). We will see lot of covid cases come up, but it is how it will be.

P.S. I will be going to the BTS concert next week and SoFi stadium capacity is 70,000. A little bit apprehensive, but more excited than anything else.

Yes. And things are gonna shut down again soon. Cases have been rapidly rising here as well. I will not be surprised if everything gets cancelled once more.

It was stupid to allow such large gatherings IMO.

Like I said. We may never see large gathering events again who knows.

• Covid won't go anywhere, but different country applies different rules. In my country, people are mad because whenever cases spike, the government will take measures like lockdown and it affects too much on the economy. Now, they allow the economy to run like normal and the case spike again, incoming lockdown again it seems.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!