Bp doesn't get the treatment they deserve even in the year 2021.

• Discuss. I don't fucking understand. There's also yang hyun suk hiding and running the show from behind. Nothing changed really same old shit. 2020 wasn't the start of anything. They are back to giving their boygroups countless comebacks even when they don't deliver. Don't tell me it's too soon to worry. I don't know how the hell bp will do a cb this year. Now they are making it look like rosie is scared of iu by completely wasting february and using her song to get money and not even releasing iti. It's pathetic really from yg.

• NOROSENOLIFE

Changed the title of the thread from “Why does ikon and winner get better treatment than bp in the year 2021.” to “Bp doesn't get the treatment they deserve even in the year 2021.”.
  • They're dumb. Why do they always always hype things up and give false hope when they're not even have a concrete plan yet

I sincerely hope YG goes bankrupt after BP has nothing to do with them

• Why are you so mean to YG BGs? What have they done so wrong? They are also trying to release music just like BP.

I guess you cannot understand the points made in the other thread.

From the looks of these recent posts, Rosie stans are a whole new breed of toxicity.

• Imagine thinking that just BP should release music. You are a dumb, pathetic and sour blink. Stop hating the boys. They are idols so they for sure are gonna release music. BP treatment had nothing NOTHING to do with the bg. You are a clown with the wrong target. Clown, clown, clown. Anyways, YGE has several acts and every one of them are gonna release albums, music, singles anything related to their job. As you are forgetting that this is their jobs and they need money too. Stop being so bitch about this on innocent people. Weirdo.

• I get that fans won't like it and want their own bias group to get most of the attention - but from a company's point of view, what do you expect?

A company doesn't just simply want 1 group of them to be successful, they want preferrably ALL of their groups to grow and be successful.

So yes, just like a parent won't just give 1 child all attention but all their children and even more so if some of their children are troubled or in trouble, same goes for companies when they see some of their groups are faltering and need a boost to gain popularity and success again.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Imagine thinking that just BP should release music. You are a dumb, pathetic and sour blink. Stop hating the boys. They are idols so they for sure are gonna release music. BP treatment had nothing NOTHING to do with the bg. You are a clown with the wrong target. Clown, clown, clown. Anyways, YGE has several acts and every one of them are gonna release albums, music, singles anything related to their job. As you are forgetting that this is their jobs and they need money too. Stop being so bitch about this on innocent people. Weirdo.

Lol why are Lisa stans the dumbest? Blocked. Everyone's releasing anything they want except BP. If u can't see that, then fuck off idiot. Imagine calling me a blink

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!