Bp doesn't get the treatment they deserve even in the year 2021.

• Official Post

But fr I really hate the fact that they aren't giving us teaser or anything for Rose's comeback. YG's ego is seriously so big, there's literally no shame in losing to IU. Rose is releasing this for the fans, not the charts eye- Now I don't even know if we're getting it before March. They really just teased her solo to sell tickets for The Show, and it's sad.

I also don't think a BP comeback is happening because they're focusing on more solo activities, which sucks. I thought we would have 2 comebacks this year but that's not looking likely. Really hate this, and what they gave BP in 2020 was literally the bare minimum. We literally have to be happy with the bare minimum eye-

• I get that fans won't like it and want their own bias group to get most of the attention - but from a company's point of view, what do you expect?

A company doesn't just simply want 1 group of them to be successful, they want preferrably ALL of their groups to grow and be successful.

So yes, just like a parent won't just give 1 child all attention but all their children and even more so if some of their children are troubled or in trouble, same goes for companies when they see some of their groups are faltering and need a boost to gain popularity and success again.

Nah, yg wanted and did that for bb but now every underperforming bg gets a chance

• I will still prefer numerous YG artist comebacks with 2 to 4 weeks promo interval, rather than what we were getting before and with most of them in the dungeon. So what's your choice? 8)

Always wait for a DATE before expecting too much - the only way to deal with YG's promotions.

• I will still prefer numerous YG artist comebacks with 2 to 4 weeks promo interval, rather than what we were getting before and with most of them in the dungeon. So what's your choice? 8)

Always wait for a DATE before expecting too much - the only way to deal with YG's promotions.

That might've been true when YG and his brother had everything in hand, but I get the feeling that things have changed now that new management has taken over at YGE's.

There's less false promises, less posturing and grandstanding in social media like YG was prone to do, and more comebacks and activities, certainly for their girl group (anyone here remember the 1-3 yr long hiatuses for 2NE1 and their solo artists like Lee Hi?)

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!