Associating Users To Avatar The Last Airbender Characters

• Hello, Friends.

Long time no see. 😚

You all must be curious as to why you all are summoned here, well, it’s honestly because I got bored and decided to procrastinate here instead of studying for my math unit test.

Since, I literally don’t want to be productive— I decided to associate the users I tend to interact with (often or sometimes) to Avatar The Last Airbender (a masterpiece if I do say so myself).

If you are tagged and don’t know ATLA, what are you doing with your life? Stop being so productive and dedicated to work or school and just go watch ATLA. 😌

Now that I have expressed myself, let’s proceed:

[Please do NOT take offence to this, this is meant to be light-hearted thread and is meant to be taken with a grain of salt.]

Let’s start with our main character’s awesome, big, Bison buddy, Appa!

Appa: @ultraaviolet 

Now, I, to be honest don’t even know why, but you seem like very cuddly and adorable person overall.

Momo, our intelligently-dumb flying lemur that team Aang just decided to adopt off the sides of the temple thousands of metres above ground, simply because it loves bullying Sokka.

Momo: Bambi-bam-beh

I, personally don’t have any logical reasoning behind as to why I chose you, but you gave me the Momo vibes since he is adorable.

Now that we have assigned roles to our team avatars true (undercover) pets heroes— the amount of times Appa and Momo saved their butts from sky falling to their deaths— let’s move on to the actual team Avatar.

Our 112 years old boy, looks 12, rides a bison, is wanted by the fire nation, has hitmen chasing his areo-tattooed head, the one and only dude that disappeared when the world needed him the most, Aang.

Aang: Ves

Seems very care-free and easy going, but is also very responsible and nice. (Yes, the summaries don’t match the description, but who cares as long you match the vibes right? Right.)

Let’s not forget our beautiful, strong, and reliable woman, that kept the team from losing their sanity by unfortunately losing her own, Katara.

Katara: AmmaAffa

You seem like a very reliable person. An individual people can come talk to and vent to, and seek comfort from. (From what I remember from our old convos, you seem like a person your students love being around.)

Sokka, our big bro and the biggest mood-maker. He can still fight as long as he has his longtime companion, his boomerang with him. “[He’ a] comes back like a boomerang” (totally not a Jojo Siwa reference 💀).

Sokka: MassiveKpopFan

You seem like a fun person, not to mention intelligent. If someone tells me they like math, they automatically become an intelligent person to me, so thank you for mentioning that you like math and charts/ graphs. That made it easy to connect you to our big bro, Sokka.

Toph, someone you do not want to mess with at all costs. She is also someone that does not let their disability limit her experience or journey, a person that’s stubborn in a good way, and is firm with their goals.

Toph: mygsbeat

Let’s go our med-student! You seem like a strong willed person, similarly to Toph, you seem determined to achieve your goals. (I’m sure you will someday too!)

Now that we are done with Team Avatar, let’s move onto the villains cutiepies of the show.

The guy with horrible hairstyle during the first half of the show, has anger issues, wants to redeem his honour, but ultimately is the cutest person in the show, Zuko.

Zuko: HardcorBLINK

Speaking on personal experience, you used to get on my nerves a lot when I first joined, but your honesty a very nice person. As I told you before, I enjoy seeing you around. <3

Uncle Iroh, the best character of the show. He always remained level-headed, serene and beyond amazing in the show. Gave numerous life lessons knowingly and unknowingly.

Uncle Iroh: caratnotcarrot

You seem like a wise person, someone I enjoy interacting with. Never have I ever witnessed you being rude or engaging in a toxic manner to anyone online. You always respond kindly to everyone even if they don’t, which I admire about you.

Now I would mention more characters and users, but I’m getting tired now as it is 1Am in the morning here. I basically did everything but study for test, so goal accomplished.

Once again, take no offence to this. If I feel like I have more time to waste, I will come back and add more characters and users. Otherwise, adios.

Sorry for writing a “essay”, have fun reading it or ignoring it. But, seriously, don’t ignore, I spent 2.5 hours of my life actually thinking this through more than actually thinking about my test, which none of you asked for but received.

• Uncle Iroh, the best character of the show. He always remained level-headed, serene and beyond amazing in the show. Gave numerous life lessons knowingly and unknowingly.

Uncle Iroh: caratnotcarrot

You seem like a wise person, someone I enjoy interacting with. Never have I ever witnessed you being rude or engaging in a toxic manner to anyone online. You always respond kindly to everyone even if they don’t, which I admire about you.

oh wow, i am largely honoured haha, good luck for your math test!!!woozi says wooahae

woozi-woozimedia.gif

• Toph, someone you do not want to mess with at all costs. She is also someone that does not let their disability limit her experience or journey, a person that’s stubborn in a good way, and is firm with their goals.

Toph: mygsbeat

Let’s go our med-student! You seem like a strong willed person, similarly to Toph, you seem determined to achieve your goals. (I’m sure you will someday too!)

omg ilysm :pepefrog: :pepefrog: :pepefrog:

it’s been years since i last watched atla but toph always stood out because of how strong and determined she was. you’ve made my day thank you 💞💞💞💞💞

• Sokka: MassiveKpopFan

You seem like a fun person, not to mention intelligent. If someone tells me they like math, they automatically become an intelligent person to me, so thank you for mentioning that you like math and charts/ graphs. That made it easy to connect you to our big bro, Sokka.

I don't know whether to be miffed that I'm the simp of the group or the catchphrase guy.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• :blushing: My knowledge of The Last Airbender isn't exhaustive by any means, but I know who Aang is and this is a big compliment!

I’m not sure how much you’ve seen but I highly recommend watching the full series sometime. It’s really good! A bunch of my coworkers have been binge watching it since it was added to Netflix.

• I’m not sure how much you’ve seen but I highly recommend watching the full series sometime. It’s really good! A bunch of my coworkers have been binge watching it since it was added to Netflix.

Me too, I definitely agree. Ves if you have the time, do watch it. The plot is fast paced, but extremely good and funny.

Def. I watched it as a kid, and now i like to rewatch every now and then <3<3

• Let’s not forget our beautiful, strong, and reliable woman, that kept the team from losing their sanity by unfortunately losing her own, Katara.

Katara: AmmaAffa

You seem like a very reliable person. An individual people can come talk to and vent to, and seek comfort from. (From what I remember from our old convos, you seem like a person your students love being around.)

Awee... I love how passionate you are about ATLA. And thank you, she sounds totally cool. :love:

And good luck with your maths test and whatever else you have going on in your life. Hope you ace it! :yesr:

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

• Awee... I love how passionate you are about ATLA. And thank you, she sounds totally cool. :love:

And good luck with your maths test and whatever else you have going on in your life. Hope you ace it! :yesr:

Awwh, thank you so much! Hopefully I pass it, my math marks are really disappointing this year, so it’s basically one of my last hopes.

Yes, she is an amazing character! Would recommend you watch it if you have time, but it’s okay if you don’t.

:cutes:

• Awwh, thank you so much! Hopefully I pass it, my math marks are really disappointing this year, so it’s basically one of my last hopes.

Yes, she is an amazing character! Would recommend you watch it if you have time, but it’s okay if you don’t.

:cutes:

Maths is sooo tricky! Man, maths and chemistry were the two subjects I disliked the most. Cheering for you to kick math's butt to get inner satisfaction. :cheersc:

It's not even a matter of time, I have just become too boring and passive, that's why loved your passion. Whenever I do so in the future (hopefully near), I would definitely discuss everything with you. :pepe-sad:

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

• YOU FORGOT MEELO!!

im joking btw lol

Bootycheek

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!