[NB] Momoland's JooE surprises fans with new picture update, knetz talk about her school bullying (????) accusations

• source: Momoland's JooE surprises fans with new picture update

Momoland's JooE surprises fans with new picture update
    netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

AVvXsEghS9VTGH48eVFG_Ei3qUibyc_ZiCHVzaLb6A51D5yLxaybXMufV1wsDYJmHhPVOefwmpM78f8E1el5n1OZzgs7d4bQG82EkkAhb3xXO1YbJWOL4vAAUvaYXyDBbugoL9radsXPnSJjOYKEwBMQ04AqLkZbwjfIvwUvQhfwjCteMpWa9FUOPW3N1DDR=s16000

AVvXsEhAFyNyA57wRosq8-nB5yXnSL8XBYiqxeOCaLRihiks_8hmueWa6UO-0rozInC5wzvR4yA3f8LrRkqlkiigo3T6qBC4A2WLDxwFmKjcrVZPlZvHOwTtZvkIQZ2CsCxBycUCs0g4kljQLT9E6X3Fgt8KJOGfE2OSS8LmovRvJUTK45omaRE7YcCugMWW=w584-h640

Article: Famous girl group member surprises fans by changing up visuals

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+451] She quietly went on hiatus to bury her school bullying scandal and now she's back hoping people didn't notice

2. [+404] Oing, didn't this person have a school bullying controversy?

3. [+80] People, unless you are 100% sure of the truth, please do not blindly hate on someone

4. [+57] Plastic surgery is the answer!!

5. [+1] Can you please clarify your school bullying controversy first!!

6. [+5] Did she get work done..

7. [+3] Plastic surgery...??

8. [+4] Plastic surgery

9. [+3] I totally lost respect for her after all the school bullying rumors went around..

10. Eh? Isn't she just a completely different person?

Pinky_Peachy comment: Am I the only one who missed this controversy and accusations completely? :pepewhat:

UPDATE: I looked it up and all I could find is that in 2018 somebody anonymously came out on an online post to say they were bullied by JooE and apparently the post was deleted and no evidence was offered, her agency immediately responded and denied it and some of her classmates came out to say she was never a school bully and was in fact a victim of school violence herself. That's the last thing I can find being translated. Unless something changed :pepewhat:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Edited once, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• i dont know either :melon_think:

she had a controversy? this is the first time I heard about this

I'm thinking probably the fans shielded it and/or nobody translated it because it didn't create much buzz. I'm gonna look into it.

mKl7Ghm.png

• january 2018?

both JooE and agency denied, and said they will sue people

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i dont know either :melon_think:

she had a controversy? this is the first time I heard about this

what? lmao. talk about beating a dead horse. poor JooE

UPDATE: I looked it up and all I could find is that in 2018 somebody anonymously came out on an online post to say they were bullied by JooE and apparently the post was deleted and no evidence was offered, her agency immediately responded and denied it and some of her classmates came out to say she was never a school bully and was in fact a victim of school violence herself. That's the last thing I can find being translated. Unless something changed :pepewhat:

mKl7Ghm.png

• UPDATE: I looked it up and all I could find is that in 2018 somebody anonymously came out on an online post to say they were bullied by JooE and apparently the post was deleted and no evidence was offered, her agency immediately responded and denied it and some of her classmates came out to say she was never a school bully and was in fact a victim of school violence herself. That's the last thing I can find being translated. Unless something changed :pepewhat:

so that was a controversy from 2018 I- :facepalm: they really bringing this up in 2021 I-

• they just hate her look how they rip at her ps, anything momoland is doomed to fall to hate

Well I think JooE looks very pretty but poor Momoland really, especially if these are the BS accusations I've found out about which stem from 2018!

mKl7Ghm.png

• Since 2018 there have been rumors -- ig the climate rn makes sense why people are mad (uptick in bullying again) but some of Jooe's friends rushed to defend her, saying the accuser was the bully.

The thing is that there's ALWAYS been rumors of discord in Momoland, with people saying Yeonwoo and Taeha/Daisy were bullied out as those 3 were close and that Nancy + Jooe were the clique pushing them out.

The problem is that unlike other idols, Momoland are VERY expressive -- you can hear exactly what they're whispering and saying because they haven't had any image training per say -- ie you can see them mouthing excitedly about Solar's shaved haircut one year. That's not BAD but in this current environment, it means that the cliques (which aren't a bad thing in itself, ofc big groups will have cliques) can be seen more.

Add Yeonwoo's cryptic post -- the rumors she never actually wanted to leave Momoland and was forced out -- and these Jooe rumors seem more true to some netizens. There's a lot of suspicion that Jooe was part of the group that bullied the ex members out -- which is showing up here even if her initial bullying scandal happened wayyy before the events this year.

I have always been a Momoland sympathizer -- wrote a megapost on them before but I'm aware of the rumors spreading among but k and i netz and the effect they are having here.

Also the reason why these members -- Finding Momoland was obviously completely rigged and that was the start of rumors within the group.

EDIT: Not saying I agree or disagree with these -- I'm explaining why Yeonwoo's recent post has brought a few eyebrows raised.

• I heard the N+J clique thing from a K-fan who heard rumors from fansites and you know that those fansites know what they're talking about. Everyone had nice things to say about The girls that left, and about Ahin, Hyebin and Jane especially.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I heard the N+J clique thing from a K-fan who heard rumors from fansites and you know that those fansites know what they're talking about. Everyone had nice things to say about The girls that left, and about Ahin, Hyebin and Jane especially.

• Ì hate that evil crazy Jinnabitch

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!