IVE hype will die down fast after debut

• I'm very conflicted about this group. I want Yujin to succeed but i cant stand the thought of Starshit benefiting from their sabotage of Izone.

yeah there is little doubt in my mind that Starship were at the center of IZ*ONE disbanding / contract negotiations breaking down

It was a calculated decision on their behalf, they must have really felt they were sitting on a Gold Mine with IVE and IZ*ONE was effectively costing them money delaying this Group

So I guess we will see if they were right

• I think they have a good chance of retaining the hype :wellr:

• Give IVE good music and they're gonna be the SISTAR of this new generation. I can FEEL it!

:groovins:

I'm very conflicted about this group. I want Yujin to succeed but i cant stand the thought of Starshit benefiting from their sabotage of Izone.

To be fair, I don't think Wonyoung minded that much when the group ended. I love the girl but it didn't feel like she was super close with the rest of the members. But there's nothing wrong with being work friends.

• I agree, that's why i havent decided if i'm gonna support her yet. Someone mentioned that she met Yuri backstage and had a nice warm moment but i'll be watching for something more substantial. I mean the difference between her and Yujin is pretty stark.

• Some of u get over izone. It's done. I know it's tough cause for me they had great music and we'll never get anything but this needs to stop when most of the girls have moved on. Nothing wrong if someone wasn't close with the members in the group.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Some of u get over izone. It's done. I know it's tough cause for me they had great music and we'll never get anything but this needs to stop when most of the girls have moved on. Nothing wrong if someone wasn't close with the members in the group.

But have they really moved on?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

• All have started their careers be it as a cf model, mc, actress or soloist or re debuting in a group. They have moved on to other things. They have good relationship that's why they hang out and when u r in a group there'll be some connection and memories that will never go away.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• some of y'all starting to make me embarrassed I was ever a wiz*one, truly. It's starting to get a little obsessive now. When Wonyoung was on PD48 a lot of y'all never even supported her and Yujin, and when they were in the group, they were undervalued, especially Wonyoung. Never forget how she was hated on at debut, and to this day, some of y'all still claim she was rigged center even though she's always been most popular in Korea. Now y'all are hoping for Starship downfall as if an extension was ever agreed upon, as if the contract wasn't exactly 2.5 years, as if HYBE wasn't in the background negotiating for Sakura and shockingly Chaewon and Minju even before the disbandment also adding pressure, as if Minju herself didn't come out and make it clear that she didn't want to continue being an idol, as if several members didn't make it clear they wanted to focus on their solo careers - but yeah, let's blame Starship.

Unfortunately for you guys, Wonyoung and Yujin were always Starship trainees, and will remain as Starship trainees until debut, then they will be Starship idols. And, unfortunately for you guys, Wonyoung is a born to be idol and will fins success where ever she goes. Did you not hear her when she said "I have victory"? And, unfortunately for you guys, Starship has not had a girl group flop yet. Sistars did great and WJSN is doing fine. Whether IVE is hugely successful or moderately successful, doesn't matter to me. But I sure hope they soar to new heights, if only so I can watch y'all keep punching the air~

• as if HYBE wasn't in the background negotiating for Sakura and shockingly Chaewon and Minju even before the disbandment also adding pressure, as if Minju herself didn't come out and make it clear that she didn't want to continue being an idol, as if several members didn't make it clear they wanted to focus on their solo careers - but yeah, let's blame Starship.

True. Starship is always blamed and the most blamed member for izone not staying together is wonyoung. People acting like sakura would prefer to be in izone over hybe. And true that hybe was putting alot of pressure on minju to join their group but most r fine with that. But it's wrong if starship wanted to debut their own group with wonyoung and yujin.

YIREN

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!