Tzuyu adopts a kitten and puppy(who looks like gucci)

• :pleading: Gucci and ddu ddu

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So I wasn't the only person who noticed the resemblance to Gucci.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Desbundar

• I know people who always buy the same kind of dog and name them the same thing and while I don't get that (they're their own beings imho), I understand the sadness and loss after losing a pet you've loved so much so I can't help but to find this sweet and touching. Gucci and Ddu Ddu are so cute.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• :pleading: Gucci and ddu ddu

So I wasn't the only person who noticed the resemblance to Gucci.

I think her mom or someone in the family adopted the new puppy and kitten. Her mom sent these pictures to her. Not sure who name Gucci 2.0, but Ddu Ddu is a typical Taiwanese pet name similar to Buddy or Daisy.

• Oh I didn't know that! What are their names?

It's shocking that you didn't know that, given that you have the reputation of being the biggest Tzuyu fan on AKP (even I knew she had cats!). In any case, I just Googled the question:

And here are photos I just found:

92146702f2693fb1d091165b0acc3b4d.jpg

• Oh well I'm confused? Because I knew her family has cats. But didn't think she had any that were hers and with her?

I wonder if those are hers too in Taiwan? She just didn't bring them with her maybe.

• Oh well I'm confused? Because I knew her family has cats. But didn't think she had any that were hers and with her?

I wonder if those are hers too in Taiwan? She just didn't bring them with her maybe.

Ah ok, now I understand what you're saying. From what I've seen, Ddu Ddu is in the same situation as Bobo/Bibi/Banban, that is, they are in Taiwan and taken care of by Tzuyu's family.

Thus, it seems that only Butter and Kaya are in Korea and cared for by Tzuyu directly.

On a related note, Bobo is giving me some Steve Buscemi vibes haha.

Edited once, last by wsoet ().

• Ah ok, now I understand what you're saying. From what I've seen, Ddu Ddu is in the same situation as Bobo/Bibi/Banban, that is, they are in Taiwan and taken care of by Tzuyu's family.

Thus, it seems that only Butter and Kaya are in Korea and cared for by Tzuyu directly.

On a related note, Bobo is giving me some Steve Buscemi vibes haha.

Here is a fun fact that only Taiwanese will know.

Bobo and Bibi names came from Bobi“保佑”, which in Taiwanese mean "blessing." It is a prevalent thing in Taiwan to name pets that bring luck and harmony to the family. About 7 or 8 years ago, there was a song name called Bobee that went viral in Taiwan, and any counties that have a sizeable Taiwanese community like Los Angeles all know about this song.

This song originally came from one of T-ara song

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• Here is a fun fact that only Taiwanese will know.

Bobo and Bibi names came from Bobi“保佑”, which in Taiwanese mean "blessing." It is a prevalent thing in Taiwan to name pets that bring luck and harmony to the family. About 7 or 8 years ago, there was a song name called Bobee that went viral in Taiwan, and any counties that have a sizeable Taiwanese community like Los Angeles all know about this song.

This song originally came from one of T-ara song

Ah yes, I remember that song! The first time I heard it, I questioned why it was such a blatant rip-off of T-ara.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!