When is a group gonna pick up where izone left off

• I appreciated Swan song and Panorama way too late

the build up to an absolute SLAP of a chorus. just the explosion of energy with the ending verse NOT holding back

just so rare in the current trend smh

ppl said Unnatural by wjsn reminds them of an izone lead and i kinda hear it? but the visuals in the mv is along the same line which could be influencing the opinions here

• I thought it was going to be I've but after seeing the teasers probably not

i only hear it in the chorus which isn't enough to warrant saying it sounds like izone. izone has more elements than a slapping chorus, its the build up, multiple layers, the instruments, and use of each member's voice with the final verse usually also going all in WITHOUT it only being synths

• I appreciated Swan song and Panorama way too late

the build up to an absolute SLAP of a chorus. just the explosion of energy with the ending verse NOT holding back

just so rare in the current trend smh

ppl said Unnatural by wjsn reminds them of an izone lead and i kinda hear it? but the visuals in the mv is along the same line which could be influencing the opinions here

me too! I recently discovered izone and I really like their discography and I love Sakura. I might stan them. I am kind of sad that that I won't be getting music like what izone made. I hope to find a group that has a similiar concept.

The closest I got was vivace by lightsum

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i only hear it in the chorus which isn't enough to warrant saying it sounds like izone. izone has more elements than a slapping chorus, its the build up, multiple layers, the instruments, and use of each member's voice with the final verse usually also going all in WITHOUT it only being synths

I've hasn't even debuted yet though..

:whatb:

• me too! I recently discovered izone and I really like their discography and I love Sakura. I might stan them. I am kind of sad that that I won't be getting music like what izone made. I hope to find a group that has a similiar concept.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeah checked them out earlier and didnt know they were under cube, so I'm not gonna hold my breath as that company is always a mess ewlkjewk4r4. they have hope though 'cause cube has the resources to create some high energy tracks without it being girl crush

• me too! I recently discovered izone and I really like their discography and I love Sakura. I might stan them. I am kind of sad that that I won't be getting music like what izone made. I hope to find a group that has a similiar concept.

Agree this is kinda like izone sound but kfans and ifans paid dust to this song so lightsum might change their concept again next comeback

• never.gif

You are discovering what i discovered earlier this year. Izone is the epitome of what a GG should be. They have everything except top tier title tracks.

But their B sides are glorious, their performance and choreo flawless, their chemistry effortless, their work ethic relentless, and their love for each other bottomless.

You can see Cube going 100mph trying to replicate Izone with Lightsum's latest song.

You will see Msnake and Starshit trying desperately to replicate Izone with their new GG concoctions, Kessler and Ivy.

But they will fail. None of them will hold a candle to what Izone has done. Just look at them here.

• actually with the rises of physical market, is not ok (21k) even stayc could sell more than 130k. They should be at least on par with gidle rookie years but it's seems that they will go clc route.

their first album is 41k, thats amazing for a debut ep. stayc debut sales wasnt 130k

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Gidle's debut album went up in sales after they finally exploded, this was before;

• their first album is 41k, thats amazing for a debut ep. stayc debut sales wasnt 130k

Gidle's debut album went up in sales after they finally exploded, this was before;

I mean their latest album they sold more than 130k

[this is not updated date, just for showing you the comparison]

E_Kq0pgUcAgA4F0?format=jpg&name=large

Stayc have growth in every album releases

Let's compare light a wish and vanilla album sales

light a wish 21k

vanilla 41k

there are not rising as expected

even PK > lightsum

gidle already exploded not long after latata was released

• >Comparing a group that literally only has their debut album to other groups later releases

>Proceed to ignore this fact and ignore the fact that said groups also had lower physical sales prior and on their debut

Lightsum's current physical;

You have got to be doing this on purpose

edit: omfg i just realized ur using hanteo vs gaon to downplay yeah you are not in good faith at all

• this is just my opinion lightsum is not doing well as gidle during their initial rookie years

i don't care for either acts actually so i just looking the info in the timeline

- what is later releases, there not a long gap between them.

FDIguuEWYAUhkBm?format=png&name=900x900

this is on Hanteo

what I'm saying is the truth tho

if you don't want to compare them, let's compare to purple kiss

both is their second release

External Content twitter.com

PK is having more sales than Lightsum

• The fact ur arguing their hanteo while using the gaon for gidle and stayc shows how neutral and just soo unbias with zero intent you are, bud.

anyway everyone else with a brain already knows why this logic is slam dunked into the trash

• The fact ur arguing their hanteo while using the gaon for gidle and stayc shows how neutral and just soo unbias with zero intent you are, bud.

anyway everyone else with a brain already knows why this logic is slam dunked into the trash

Calm down, I not even bring gidle numbers, you yourselves bring the number in here. What are you talking about, i brought stayc Hanteo number which is above 100k++

Anyways , i won't debate any longer for the group that i don't stan.

I won't stopping you if you think that lightsum doing ok eventhough the sales and charting says otherwise.

I think the other users wasn't trying to drag lightsum or make unfair comparisons, anyone can tell groups like Stayc and G Idle had a big jump in sales right after their debut album, and it showed in their views and digitals too. They just didn't share the exact charts (hanteo).

As someone following gg sales, I have also noticed lightsum latest mini performed about the same compared to their debut. Isn't like they are doing way worse but the growth that one would expect isn't there.

Vivace sold 20k in their first monthly update (hanteo)

While their debut, vainilla, sold 23k in their first monthly update

There's no growing numbers (so far, because I'm sure cube will start more fansigns soon)

For example, Purple kiss, another rookie, did show a big rise in sales with their second release

Their debut album first month sales was around 13k

Then their second mini debuted with 38k copies sold

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!