How many members are there in UP10TION?

• As of February 8, 2021, there are 7 members currently with 3 being on hiatus. They were originally a 10 member group with Wooseok (formerly Wooshin) taking a hiatus in June 2017 but returned in March 0f 2018. Then in March of 2019, it was announced Jinhyuk (formerly Wei) and Wooseok particapted in Produce X 101. They both gain popularity and it was basically announced in August that same year that they're not participating in the group due to Wooseok debuting with X1 and Top Media had plans for Jinhyuk to debut + having fanmeets. With 8 members, Jinhoo went on a hiatus in April of 2020 due to health concerns/problems. and later enlisted in the army that same year There are currently 7 members.

Standing left to right (Xiao, Gyujin, Sunyoul, Kogyeol, Kuhn, Hwanhee)

Sitting/bending (Bitto)

Missing/Hiatus - Jinhoo, Jinhyuk (former stage name Wei), Wooseok (former stage name Wooshin)

Current line-up

Kuhn - Lead Rapper, Vice Leader (basically Leader), Sub Vocalist

Kogyeol - Lead Vocalist, Visual (not confirm), Center (not confirm)

Bitto - Main Rapper, Main Dancer

Sunyoul - Main Vocalist, FOTG (not confirm)

Gyujin - Sub Vocalist, Lead Dancer

Hwanhee - Main Vocalist

Xiao - Sub Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Maknae

Hiatus members

Jinhoo - Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Leader

Jinhyuk - Main Rapper

Wooseok - Sub Vocalist, Visual, Center

Notes

- (not confirm) means it's the OP's thinking of their role since Top Media doesnt want to update

- Xiao is basically the 2nd Lead Vocalist (based on lines on Light Up EP AND covering Wooseok in former songs)

- Gyujin is basically the 3rd Lead Vocalist (based on lines on Light Up EP)

- FOTG is "Face of the Group" OR most popular member and can be recognized easy

- Bitto is low tone and Jinhyuk is high tone

Why isn't Wooseok promoting with UP10TION?

First of all, Top Media is a company, they only want money like other korean pop companies so they decided to not let Wooseok promote with UP10TION and get money off of him when he went solo (like album sales) and acting

Why isn't Jinhyuk promoting with UP10TION?

Like I said before, Top Media only wants money so they're making money off of him by making him going solo and getting that money (like album sales) and acting

Where the fuck is Jinhoo?

He's on hiatus due to health concerns however fans like me believed he went on a hiatus due to his "alleged" girlfriend scandal/controversy back in November of 2019. Along to add, during 2020 UP10TION's members greetings, only Jinhoo was at a diffrent place unlike the other members, he was outside somewhere, like as if he was leaving the company/dorm/Seoul. He enlisted in November of 2020 and will come back in 2022 (don't know date cause I haven't check).

OFFICAL (업텐션) UP10TION 2021 Thread

• AKJSDHASJKDAHSKK 💀💀💀

sad but true

i never realize this but you know how exo and snsd were making millions and millions of dollars when touring?

and their share with sm was prob like 90-10 or whatever

if it was 50-50, exo and snsd wouldve been richer than sm/with sm

my gosh sm really be like- lmao

ALSO i HATE HOW THEY DID F(X) CONCERT(S) SO DIRTY

that was a rant uhm

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!