Since Wanna One is possibly having a reunion, should the real member Baekho be added to the group?

• If Wanna One has a reunion, should the real member Dongho be added to the group? 11

1. No (7) 64%
    2. Yes (4) 36%

Since it has been confirmed that Baekho was actually in the debut lineup and was supposed to debut (made it by his own merit and talents despite the continuous evil editing) and he'd been rigged out and financially and emotionally damaged by the show/Mnet, should he be added to the group if the reunion happens?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Furthermore, not only he was damaged, but the rest of NU'EST including Minhyun. They've been the biggest victims of akgaes and 'dedicated fans'.

I'm not saying remove the member that wasn't supposed to make it. I say we never reveal him because he likely didn't know he was rigged in and didn't contribute to the rigging.

I'm asking whether W1 should have an extra member - somebody who should've debuted with them to begin with?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• How much this reunion will last? Only for Mama?

Anyway,,,, tbh it will be awkward lol, he doesn't have fans among the WO fans. It's way too late now. Plus, it might only make people wonder who got his place in WO,,, better to avoid this kind of stuff.

But did MNET announce that they will pay him something for rigging the show? Like compensation since he lost so much because he wasn't in the final line.

• No. He was never part of Wanna One and him being added now would be extremely weird. Mnet screwed him over and I hope they compensated him somehow but he's not a Wanna One member.

I think he was always part of Wanna One and I say that as a wannable in recovery of their disbandment.

This is gonna be a tough situation. Knetz absolutely hate what Mnet did and have been talking about boycotting possible W1 activities if they comeback and I'm sure it's gonna be damned if you do, damned if you don't - they add him, and wannables will become whinneables, and they don't add him and knetz and a lot of people will react overwhelmingly negative.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I think he was always part of Wanna One and I say that as a wannable in recovery of their disbandment.

This is gonna be a tough situation. Knetz absolutely hate what Mnet did and have been talking about boycotting possible W1 activities if they comeback and I'm sure it's gonna be damned if you do, damned if you don't - they add him, and wannables will become whinneables, and they don't add him and knetz and a lot of people will react overwhelmingly negative.

He should have been a member but he wasn't. He wasn't announced as part of the group, he didn't promote with them. He didn't perform, sing their songs or go on variety shows as part of the group. As it is now he doesn't really have a stronger connection to W1 than any other contestant who competed on P101.

W1 is gonna get hate if they come back, there's no getting around that, but I don't think people will be too hard on them for not adding Baekho. Izone was fine after the controversy and they didn't add Kaeun or Chowon.

• How much this reunion will last? Only for Mama?

Anyway,,,, tbh it will be awkward lol, he doesn't have fans among the WO fans. It's way too late now. Plus, it might only make people wonder who got his place in WO,,, better to avoid this kind of stuff.

But did MNET announce that they will pay him something for rigging the show? Like compensation since he lost so much because he wasn't in the final line.

I remember reading an article that said all the affected trainees have been compensated

• No. He was never part of Wanna One and him being added now would be extremely weird. Mnet screwed him over and I hope they compensated him somehow but he's not a Wanna One member.

I saw a similiar case ... but that ended totally different: Group almost never debuted, 1 guy was pissed on waiting and promoted with his original group instead in the meantime of waiting, than he got more pissed and left the group not even knowing if they would debut or nah. Than they just exchanged his position by someone else that apeared on the show just cause one of the people that didn't won but had to replace him was the guy who actually wrote the song the group debuted with 3 years before ... very weird and shit

I think I will never understand how survival show groups work like

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I saw a similiar case ... but that ended totally different: Group almost never debuted, 1 guy was pissed on waiting and promoted with his original group instead in the meantime of waiting, than he got more pissed and left the group not even knowing if they would debut or nah. Than they just exchanged his position by someone else that apeared on the show just cause one of the people that didn't won but had to replace him was the guy who actually wrote the song the group debuted with 3 years before ... very weird and shit

I think I will never understand how survival show groups work like

But all that happened before debut, right? That's a bit different of a situation. Treasure's lineup was also really messy predebut but if YG randomly decided to add another YGTB contestant into the group at this point it would be the oddest choice. Even if they could/should in theory have been a member of the group that's not how it ended up.

• but if YG randomly decided to add another YGTB contestant into the group at this point it would be the oddest choice.

If YG would do that now, than he would be most likly screwed. Not what you think, I mean ... So basicly there are ex. participants. IDK how much in total since I never watched the show, but 2 of them just debuted in a Japanese group 1 week ago and if YG would try to get these two dudes back that would be literally fucked up and messy

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• It would be awkward even for him. If Wanna One comeback, the guys should be prepared for the hate they gonna receive.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I remember reading an article that said all the affected trainees have been compensated

Glad to hear that, even tho it will not be even close to how much they could have earned if they were part of WO, letting aside the popularity,,,

• The most awkward here would be Minhyun. He is a member of WO and his member Baekho was supposed be with him there...

For putting Baekho in the group... I'm not sure. If he go there, people will start to try to know who remplaced him and I would feel bad for this trainee because it wasn't his fault but show's fault. But in same time, I'm not sure if Baekho was compensed and how. All the money and reputation he could win with this project... Nu'est kind lost a little bit with this because of these akgaes of Minhyun... and the group is still mismanaged by Pledis right now.

Whatever, this reunion will not happen. They say it every year but still nothing. imo, it'll not happen as usual. Let's let the memory remains instead.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• The most awkward here would be Minhyun. He is a member of WO and his member Baekho was supposed be with him there...

For putting Baekho in the group... I'm not sure. If he go there, people will start to try to know who remplaced him and I would feel bad for this trainee because it wasn't his fault but show's fault. But in same time, I'm not sure if Baekho was compensed and how. All the money and reputation he could win with this project... Nu'est kind lost a little bit with this because of these akgaes of Minhyun... and the group is still mismanaged by Pledis right now.

Whatever, this reunion will not happen. They say it every year but still nothing. imo, it'll not happen as usual. Let's let the memory remains instead.

Really awkward for him, you're right

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!