Girls planet 999 final top9 reaction

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This girl, Chen Xiao Ting doesn't look surprised or even excited
    Just a little tight smile
    is it because of her last rank or the fact that she is the only Chinese?
    or did she not want to win at all :/

by the way she is really pretty , visual position ?

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg  pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

Ooooohh !!! the girls from CLC made it too ... and in third position

she must be super talented to get into the top 3 among 99 trainee and k-idol

Description de cette image, également commentée ci-après

Huening Bahiyyih in 2nd position

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

Humm.....i didn't know she was Kai TXT little sister

Interesting :-)

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

Kim Chae hyun 1er position , best vocalist ??

not everyone seems satisfied with her rank , why ? Profile] Kim Chaehyun on Girls' Planet 999 - Celebrity Photos & Videos -  OneHallyu

this is my first time visiting the group, but I wasn't expecting a lot of information ^^

" Failure has had no place in her career ” - Forbes

• i kinda feel the same about xiaoting

even during their first official greetings as a group she felt like she was done and didn't want to be here

I would too if people from my country were robbed like that :pepepizza:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Ooooohh !!! the girls from CLC made it too ... and in third position

she must be super talented to get into the top 3 among 99 trainee and k-idol

Description de cette image, également commentée ci-après

You are 100% right about Yujin being talented.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I would too if people from my country were robbed like that :pepepizza:

well i agree but still, she's in the lineup , she could at least look a little bit happy

can you imagine how the girls who were so close to debut must have feel

knowing that they'll not debut and notice that someone who have her spot in the final lineup

doesn't even look like she want to be part of the group

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• well i agree but still, she's in the lineup , she could at least look a little bit happy

knowing that they'll not debut and notice that someone who have her spot in the final lineup

wasnt the first official greeting recorded right after the eliminations? then she probably just wasn't feeling it at that time because her friends got eliminated :melon_think:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• wasnt the first official greeting recorded right after the eliminations? then she probably just wasn't feeling it at that time because her friends got eliminated :melon_think:

agree but considering that you're suppose to greet your fans for just 15seconds

she could at least put on a smile for her fans especially when you see all the other girls around smiling with big smile because they can finally debut and you see xiaoting face next to them

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• She was placed p2-p1 consecutively for weeks but barely made it in the lineup after mnet switched the voting system to favor korean trainees at the finale. Xiaoting along with ifans were rightfully pissed.

External Content www.youtube.com

• You are 100% right about Yujin being talented.

External Content youtu.be

her dance is cute , what else ?

• Chinese Girls were reportedly treated like 2nd Class Citizens by Mnet Staff during their time on the show

Mnet also went out of their way to unfavorably edit and create negative narratives towards the Chinese Contestants throughout the entirety of the show

Then to go through the long drawn out process of revealing every other Top 9 girl first (why they do that?) , with each one revealed not being a Chinese contestant slowly underlining how not only Mnet treated them like garbage, but the voting public seemingly followed suit, She had to be feeling like what was even the point of them joining the show and going through all of that

It would have been a miserable experience, the ranking announcement went on for over an hour, I noticed around the Top 3 announcement through to Xiao Ting getting in they stopped showing any of the C-Group Girls in the Audience for those reaction shots, so I don't think it was only Xiao Ting feeling that way

• She was placed p2-p1 consecutively for weeks but barely made it in the lineup after mnet switched the voting system to favor korean trainees at the finale. Xiaoting along with ifans were rightfully pissed.

External Content www.youtube.com

it explains her reaction

being in the last position when she got the most vote ... if i was her i would be pissed too

I'm sure, ifans will support her even more after this show

by the way , why ifans love her so much ?

What is her skills , rap? vocal ? dance ?

• Chinese Girls were reportedly treated like 2nd Class Citizens by Mnet Staff during their time on the show

Mnet also went out of their way to unfavorably edit and create negative narratives towards the Chinese Contestants throughout the entirety of the show

Then to go through the long drawn out process of revealing every other Top 9 girl first (why they do that?) , with each one revealed not being a Chinese contestant slowly underlining how not only Mnet treated them like garbage, but the voting public seemingly followed suit, She had to be feeling like what was even the point of them joining the show and going through all of that

It would have been a miserable experience, the ranking announcement went on for over an hour, I noticed around the Top 3 announcement through to Xiao Ting getting in they stopped showing any of the C-Group Girls in the Audience for those reaction shots, so I don't think it was only Xiao Ting feeling that way

what a disgusting show <X

a big respect for all the Chinese who participated

if she's treated like that on the show, imagine when the group debuts

• Beautiful girl inside and out.. plus a world class ballroom dancer (won various international competitions).. her specialty is dance

• well i agree but still, she's in the lineup , she could at least look a little bit happy

I think she's just shocked at that moment

• She is probably the last Chinese idol in a Korean group. Both KNETZ and the Chinese government are going after Chinese idols.

It is a dead end career move to be an idol. Luckily Xiaoting can fall back to ballet or traditional dance.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!