My predicted final Girls Planet 999 line-up

• Well, if we are talking about preferred line up, members who I'd like to see debut

Is Guinn Myah, one of the Liang twins, Chia Yi, Mashiro, Yume, Lin Chenhan, Yeseo, Yujin, Bora.

But also, I don't know where the debut number 9 came from? Am I the only one that thinks it will be 12? Because there is such a large number of contestants, produce groups have always had large debut group sizes (and yes, ik this isn't produce, but at the same time it kind of is), and just like with 48 that increased the debut line up from the original 11 to 12, I think because therr are so many other nationals competing, having a a larger group size would ensure more chances for Korean members to have the majority which I am sure would be the idea scenario for Mnet.

Which is why if the line up is 12, I would like to add Bayiyyih, Jiwon, and Yurina.

• But also, I don't know where the debut number 9 came from? Am I the only one that thinks it will be 12? Because there is such a large number of contestants, produce groups have always had large debut group sizes (and yes, ik this isn't produce, but at the same time it kind of is), and just like with 48 that increased the debut line up from the original 11 to 12, I think because therr are so many other nationals competing, having a a larger group size would ensure more chances for Korean members to have the majority which I am sure would be the idea scenario for Mnet.

Which is why if the line up is 12, I would like to add Bayiyyih, Jiwon, and Yurina.

I found the info on wikipedia but can't track it back to any Korean source. So I don't really know where it comes from. Still, I think 9 members makes the most sense considering the title of the show: 999 as in 9 members out of 99 contestants. It's possible Mnet have not definitely set the number of members yet so they're keeping quiet about it.

• Most of the girls you mentioned are very likely to be eliminated, Fu Ya Ning is already being cancelled by a lot of people. Guinn Myah, Kim Chaehyun, Kang Yeseo and Ezaki Hikaru are the only ones who has a chance to make it. Let's be honest here, Mnet ain't letting a visual like Myah go anywhere, that kid's face is definitely a stan attractor.

• Most of the girls you mentioned are very likely to be eliminated, Fu Ya Ning is already being cancelled by a lot of people. Guinn Myah, Kim Chaehyun, Kang Yeseo and Ezaki Hikaru are the only ones who has a chance to make it. Let's be honest here, Mnet ain't letting a visual like Myah go anywhere, that kid's face is definitely a stan attractor.

Some sjws on twitter "cancelling" some Chinese person working in East Asia doesn't amount to shit. There's been many idols who were i-cancelled but are doing much better after than before, for ex. OMG, Hwasa

• Some sjws on twitter "cancelling" some Chinese person working in East Asia doesn't amount to shit. There's been many idols who were i-cancelled but are doing much better after than before, for ex. OMG, Hwasa

That will affect her votes, remember, International fans can also vote through the Universe app. Using Hwasa as an example is irrelevant, she didn't join a survival show in the midst of the cancelling, she didn't have to worry about votes and getting eliminated because of it. Let's use Takatsuka Hiromu from Produce 101 Japan S2 instead, he's a problematic trainee accused of being racist but still made it to the debut group with a final rank of 2nd, do you want to know why he still made it despite of his controversial racist remark? Because International fans couldn't vote, only japanese fans who don't give a sh*t about his "racist" behavior were allowed. Now imagine Fu Ya Ning, an equally problematic trainee, joining a survival show where International fans can vote. There's nothing to worry about IF she has a strong local fanbase though, considering the large population of china, a strong local fanbase would be enough to get her to the debut group, but does she? Is she popular in China at all? Hiromu managed to make it because his japanese fans were many and strong enough to make the international fans' opinions about him irrelevant.

Edited once, last by Haruuu04 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!