Netizens criticize Taeyeon for posting photos on Instagram amid her controversy

• Taeyeon’s Instagram update

Taeyeons-Instagram-update-1.jpgTaeyeons-Instagram-update-2.jpg

original post: theqoo

1. Seriously, she’s shamelessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m so disappointed

2. Honestly, I didn’t think she was going to post on Instagram, but is she pretending like nothing happened?

3. Why is she like that?… I’m so disappointed in her these days

4. Nothing has changed.. Even real estate experts say it’s speculation, she’s crazy..

5. But I’m curious about those who say she should post an apology, who should she apologize to..???

6. I thought it was an apology, I’m so disappointed in her

7. I guess it’s just that Taeyeon’s image is a bit different from what I thought..

8. Real estate is the most serious problem in Korea right now… After all, the best job in the world is being a celebrity

9. Taeyeon’s mentality is stronger than I thoughtㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I thought she posted an explanation or an apologyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Taeyeon doesn’t seem to care about criticismㅋㅋㅋ

1. As expected from SM

2. Yah what a thick skin

3. Because of her fans, she's just going to let this slide. If you look at other SM artists, they all took a break from SNS when they got into trouble;; I bet even the company usually tell them to cut it down;; But her..ㅋㅋ I'm more surprised that Amazing Saturday didn't take her offㅋㅋ

4. The moment it's mentioned that it's about speculations, it was clearly speculations, they just don't want to say it was a scamㅋㅋ If people are going to let her pass, why do you even swear at celebrities evading taxes then?ㅋㅋㅋ By your logic, tax payers are just victims?

5. I seriously get amazed by SM fans. Her face is so thick it's Vibranium level

6. To the people wishing her to release an apology, I'm seriously asking this out of curiosity, who do you want her to apologize to...???

7. This person has always been getting on my nerves even before... She's the one at fault here, why is she acting like that

8. What the? She's so weird

9. Ugh, she's the one who wrote "Crazy, to think that I would speculateㄷㄷ", as expected she can't let go of her IG~~~
    image.png

I’ve lived away from my family since I was young, so my wish for the rest of my life was to find a home for my family that’s closer to the area where I work and live, and my dream was to create a spot just for my family. With consent from my family, my parents took a look at the place with their own eyes and made the decision with the same dream I have. I’m writing this because it appears that my objective is being painted in a way that’s different from what I intended. Please refrain from misunderstandings, guesses, and speculation. I was unilaterally informed about the damage, so I am waiting for the situation to play out for now. It upsets me to have to be speaking about these things, but it is to ask the people who are misunderstanding and viewing it unfavorably to refrain from jumping to any more conclusions.

10. Her head is empty

Context

[enter-talk] REAL ESTATE OFFICIAL SPEAKING ON TAEYEON'S REAL ESTATE CONTROVERSY

Posted on October 30, 2021

Summary: 1. Taeyeon's father already got the information about the development beforehand and purchased the 864 pyeong using his daughter's name
    2. He paid 3x the market price to B
    3. Based on B's purchase, the land would doubled in price since in 2 years from this year
    (The forest is in the vicinity, not the land B purchased)
    4. As everyone knows, Taeyeon's land cannot be used for residential purposes
    5. It is highly likely that they knew the development information in advance and purchased it
    6. Seeing that land prices will double, it is hard to say that they are strictly victims

image.png

As a result of the coverage of this paper, Taeyeon's father, A, heard from an official of a large real estate group B in 2019 that there was good development in Choi-dong, Hanam-si, and purchased an 864 pyeong (2856㎢) forest for 1.1 billion won in the name of his daughter Taeyeon.

Company B, which previously bought the forest for 400 million won (46,2963 won per pyeong), made a profit of 700 million won in three months and sold the land to A at 1273,000 won per pyeong.

At the time, the land that A bought, at a price three times higher than the market price, was a green belt (development restricted area) located in Choi-dong, Hanam-si.

According to the real transaction price disclosure system of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, the forest area near Mt. XX in Choi-dong, purchased by A, was traded at 850,000 won per pyeong this year. This is almost twice as much as when Company B bought it two years ago.

<Call interview with real estate official C>

“I saw the media reports that Taeyeon had bought the land to provide a home for her family and reported that it was not a real estate fraud, but it's hard to understand the explanation whereas she bought a restricted development zone surrounded by mountains for "residential use," he said.

"Obviously, Taeyeon's father must have bought the land after obtaining development information that Hanam City was planning to build the Future Valley around the 'Choi IC'," he said. "Considering the future prospects, if it doubled in two years, they cannot be technically considered as victims" he declared.

source: http://www.newdaily.co.kr/site…/10/29/2021102900099.html

post response:
    [+1,175][-81]
    original post: here

1. [+367, -8]
    I think there's a high possibility that he knew it was real estate speculations. That's why he bought the land at such a big price... I hope she reflects on what happened this time before coming out

2. [+267, -18]
    I hope people stop making excuses for her. Just let her solve this cleanly
    image.png
    'Unless she plans on simply cleanly apologizing, if this is something that she actually didn't know, she should release her statement clearly and self-reflect for a little bit before coming out, this seems like the right thing to do. Actually, the speculations are quite sensitive, even aside from Taeyeon, there are a lot of celebrities (especially actors) who speculate, meanwhile they're still appearing just fine on TV.. And what's even more severe is that even criminal actors are still getting CFs and movies. I really don't think that this should exile her from the industry, but she should deal with this incident"

3. [+129, -114]
    But those real estate officials are the real scammers no?ㅋㅋㅋ They clearly scammed 300 people themselves. It's funny how they think whatever they say is believable. It's also funny seeing how Taeyeon is the only one getting hate here. They're the ones who are at fault tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at them shamelessly giving interviews themselves too. Meanwhile, none of the Pann girls are swearing at those real estate planners, instead, they're all bashing the celebrity

4. [+184, -49]
    The reason you can't blindly believe in her fans staying silent 1. She spoke with black people's accent (this seriously got her cancelled from international fans) 2. She complained about not getting her shot when the nurse was eating lunch + talked behind nurses' back on radio and just went "ah ok I was at fault " 3. She pretended to be the victim after hitting a taxi etc. she has so many controversies..

5. [+124, -2]
    She shouldn't have released her IG

638e00a6ef5a3336174dd7d7b4c14680.gif

Edited once, last by BRIYANI ().

• more than half of the time in kpop i don't see the need for an apology.

Sucks to be you if you don't have connections to get access to information about real estate speculation. If these people had access to such information I am sure they would purchase lands too.

• Yea I think she shouldn’t have lied that she planned to live there. Cos it seems like it’s not even something she did directly although her father bought it under her name

Yeah nobody plants their aging parents' "forever home" on an undeveloped mountain. How and why she expected people to believe that is beyond me.

Way back in their mid twenties, SNSD mentioned their parents still handled their financial affairs. Maybe that still hadn't changed and she doesn't want to throw her dad under the bus but idk.

• Yeah nobody plants their aging parents' "forever home" on an undeveloped mountain. How and why she expected people to believe that is beyond me.

Way back in their mid twenties, SNSD mentioned their parents still handled their financial affairs. Maybe that still hadn't changed and she doesn't want to throw her dad under the bus but idk.

• I don't have to find something morally wrong just because it is illegal

I dont think real state speculation is illegal. Multiple celebrities brag about how the property they bought tripled in price over the years.

Anyone with money anywhere in the world invest in real state.

This is people barking at the wrong person. If they want sth to be done about it, they should ask their government to regulate it. Goverments dont regulate it bc they directly benefit from over inflated prices of the land.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!