It's so important to listen to yourself and take a mental health break whenever you need to

• Usually the internet is my safe space and where I feel okay when things in real life go sideways, but sometimes I get so overwhelmed that everything stresses me out.

I had to take a little time off to collect myself and try to solve my issues and work on some problems and I did and I feel better.

It's really important to take breaks whenever you feel like things are getting too much for you.

I was so stressed! So, so stressed! I felt like I was losing it.

I threw myself into work and it really did help and I worked on my mental health too and did everything I knew how to - my coping mechanisms, my happy place distractions, my hobbies, talking, and so on.

I'm feeling much more relaxed now but it's something that needs to be worked on always.

I logged in because I remembered that the Savage badges were coming out, but I also feel more okay than in a long time.

How have all of you been?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• welcome back :pepelove1: you missed new sections being added to the kpop section :pepe-notes:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• welcome back :pepelove1: you missed new sections being added to the kpop section :pepe-notes:

Lol but I'm really fragile because I just thought somebody was shading me and my mental health :pepecute: down the drain :pepe-sad:

mKl7Ghm.png

• Lol but I'm really fragile because I just thought somebody was shading me and my mental health :pepecute: down the drain :pepe-sad:

i doubt any user would do that and if they did that's one toxic user :pepe-cut:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Ahhh I wondered where you've been!

So glad to see you here again!

And never forget to take care of yourself and your health first <3

• Ahhh I wondered where you've been!

So glad to see you here again!

And never forget to take care of yourself and your health first <3

Thank you so much, so glad to see you too and agreed <3:borahae:

mKl7Ghm.png

• Glad to hear you're doing better. The first priority should always be yourself. You can't take care of those around you if you're not stable yourself. It'd be like a weak pillar holding up a roof. It's not helping anyone if the pillar collapses.

You're so kind and wise, thank you! And you're so right!

mKl7Ghm.png

• 'sup best peach on AKP

Hey selfmate, insightful icon of AKP

Welcome back love <3 I missed you and I'm glad you got the break you needed!!!!!!!

Missed you too! This whole thread is full of people I've missed lots <3

mKl7Ghm.png

• I'm so glad I'm not a (l)on(e)ly peach anymore :lovec:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

TMI TMI!!!!!

There's children on the forums!!!! Oh won't somebody think of the children!!!!

• TMI TMI!!!!!

There's children on the forums!!!! Oh won't somebody think of the children!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!