Almost all of BTS competition will no longer be competing in BPDGP at the Grammys

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-Peaches was accepting into the R&B field

-Stay wasn’t submitted instead The Kid Laroi team went with Without You Remix with Miley Cyrus

- Dua Lipas Levitating Remix with dababy was sabotaged by Dababys homophobia and she abandoned the remix

- The Weeknd isn’t submitting work anymore so Save Your Tears Remix wasn’t submitted

- Lil Nas X Industry Baby was submitted to Melodic Rap

So far we still have

Doja Cat & Sza - Kiss Me More.. the song was a smash and is the longest top 10 by a female duet in billboard top 10 history. Doja is also having a massive year

Lady Gaga & Tony’s Bennet - I Get a Kick Out of You.. Gaga is a Pop field Grammy Darling.. she’s literally has been nominated and won a Grammy for every era in pop except Born This Way.. she’s won Pop/Duo GP twice now. Tony Bennet is loved and respected veteran and this is his last album as he battles Alzheimer’s. He was able to secure a Pop Duo/ GP performance a few years back in replace of Perferct Duet by Ed Sheeran & Beyoncé.

Dua Lipa & Elton John - Cold Heart. Voters may rally behind this record since levitating got the boot.

Miley Cyrus & Dua Lipa - Prisoner.. to be noted this category only allows one nomination per artist regardless if they’re a lead or featured act. So if this song gets in BOTH Cold Heart and Without You will miss.

Coldplay - No words on if he submitted Higher Power or My Univsere.

Justin Bieber however did submit Lonely featuring Benny Blanco.

Other contenders are Mood, ABBA, Billie Eilish & Rosalía, Glass Animals.

Who do you think will be nominated..

My predictions

1. Doja Cat & Sza - Kiss Me More

2. Lady Gaga & Tony Bennet - IGAKOOY

3. BTS - Butter

4. Miley Cyrus & Dua Lipa - Prisoner

5. Coldplay - Higher Power

• Haven't seen much push yet..idk if their focus is on a Grammy this year. It might be hard with the whole switching labels thing.

I don’t think voting has started but BTS is at the point where they don’t really need an extensive Grammy promo like Dynamite.. everyone knows Butter.. The academy knows BTS. Switching labels won’t matter as the songs are already submitted and they don’t need Columbia to promote and book things.

• Leave the door open and WAP won’t be nominated too?

I’m not even hoping for a nomination since I’m still bummed they didn’t win with Dynamite, they had the perfect promo, records and success, after that I don’t really have any expectations.

• Leave the door open and WAP won’t be nominated too?

I’m not even hoping for a nomination since I’m still bummed they didn’t win with Dynamite, they had the perfect promo, records and success, after that I don’t really have any expectations.

Leave The Door Open is an R&B song.

WAP should of been submitted last year.. it could of been submitted this year if it was released on an album.. but it wasn’t there it becomes ineligible

• Update: Prisoner & Cold Heart are OUT.. they weren’t submitted.

Dua Lipas ONLY submission is Demeaner.

Updated predictions:

1. Same

2. Same

3. Same

4. Glass Animals - Heat Waves!

5. Ariana Grande & Ty Dolla Sign - Saftey Net

• Elton and Stevie wonder are submitting to pop duo too. So his votes can get split

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!