Honestly speaking, I miss Iz*one

• I really think they should’ve gotten a contract extension, even if it were just for a few months. I feel like it wasn’t their time to disband yet and still didn’t reach their peak in K-pop. ;(

Plus I miss enozi cams popping up in my youtube notifications. :waterr:

• While you’re here stream #soty2020 to 100 million

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I really think they should’ve gotten a contract extension, even if it were just for a few months. I feel like it wasn’t their time to disband yet and still didn’t reach their peak in K-pop. ;(

Plus I miss enozi cams popping up in my youtube notifications. :waterr:

They were still hitting their peak when they were disbanded. I think half the group were still literal teenagers back in March when the disbandment news was made public.

I look at their performances for Panorama and Sequence, i watch their fanservice and variety show videos, and even now, seeing the members doing their individual things, i still see it: this group couldve been the literal epitome of a Kpop GG, they have everything you could ever want in a group.

Talent, team chemistry, personality, visuals, and work ethic.

• They were still hitting their peak when they were disbanded. I think half the group were still literal teenagers back in March when the disbandment news was made public.

I look at their performances for Panorama and Sequence, i watch their fanservice and variety show videos, and even now, seeing the members doing their individual things, i still see it: this group couldve been the literal epitome of a Kpop GG, they have everything you could ever want in a group.

Talent, team chemistry, personality, visuals, and work ethic.

To this day I think IZONE’s lineup was literal perfection. They really were the epitome of a kpop girl group. I feel like they had so much more to offer us and could’ve been insanely big. So much potential yet again wasted.

• I miss them too... :peperain:

The fact that they were so young when they disbanded, became very popular, especially in Japan and that they won't release elegant and unique bops anymore as 12 is so sad to me.

I didn't even stan them but I liked the members and loved their songs. I still won't be able to get over their early disbandment even as a casual fan...

:pepe-sad:

Best of luck to the girls as their lives progress after IZ*ONE. <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Bringing back iconic

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• it sucks but I understand why they disbanded though

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Bringing back iconic

I miss them so much :pepe-sad:

• IZ*One was definitely one of the best kpop groups ever. And what many non-fans fail to see was just how amazing their chemistry together was. Like based on how they acted both on and off the cameras, how they are acting after disbandment, how all of their managers and co-workers react to them..........you can 100% tell that they were all just a batch of good friends just hanging around and working hard to perform for their fans. None of it felt forced or unauthentic (and trust me.....I was looking for "fake idols" from the very start lol). They just ended up fitting really well together, both on and off the stage. I think that's the most important thing I miss about them. It was just genuinely fun watching them have fun.

And the biggest crime is the fact that they were never allowed to have a proper send-off and a REAL final album. So many fans were saving for months for a final album but it never came. If people were impressed by their sales already, they would've had their minds blown if they saw how many sales their fans could have given them as a goodbye present. The fact that IZ*One and their fans were never given a good closure was a slap-to-the-face and a sin, and CJ/Mnet can go burn for it.

• IZ*One was definitely one of the best kpop groups ever. And what many non-fans fail to see was just how amazing their chemistry together was. Like based on how they acted both on and off the cameras, how they are acting after disbandment, how all of their managers and co-workers react to them..........you can 100% tell that they were all just a batch of good friends just hanging around and working hard to perform for their fans. None of it felt forced or unauthentic (and trust me.....I was looking for "fake idols" from the very start lol). They just ended up fitting really well together, both on and off the stage. I think that's the most important thing I miss about them. It was just genuinely fun watching them have fun.

And the biggest crime is the fact that they were never allowed to have a proper send-off and a REAL final album. So many fans were saving for months for a final album but it never came. If people were impressed by their sales already, they would've had their minds blown if they saw how many sales their fans could have given them as a goodbye present. The fact that IZ*One and their fans were never given a good closure was a slap-to-the-face and a sin, and CJ/Mnet can go burn for it.

Panorama being their last comeback will forever have me mad. We deserved a proper goodbye album at least.

• Panorama being their last comeback will forever have me mad. We deserved a proper goodbye album at least.

They could have at least released the digital versions of Parallel Universe and Lesson too. The girls worked so hard to produce them, and it would have been easy as heck to do so. But....NOPE! CJ had to come in like a total douchebag and deny them even that, just because they were pissy that one or two companies (who shall remain nameless) decided to not accept the extension. I'm also annoyed at those company(s), but CJ had no right to take that grudge out on the girls and the fans. I just watched the video below again and I feel all of the sadness and anger welling up again. The wound is still very much open and it's never gonna heal

They could have at least released the digital versions of Parallel Universe and Lesson too. The girls worked so hard to produce them, and it would have been easy as heck to do so. But....NOPE! CJ had to come in like a total douchebag and deny them even that, just because they were pissy that one or two companies (who shall remain nameless) decided to not accept the extension. I'm also annoyed at those company(s), but CJ had no right to take that grudge out on the girls and the fans. I just watched the video below again and I feel all of the sadness and anger welling up again. The wound is still very much open and it's never gonna heal

Oh yeah, all i have to do is rewatch their final concerts to make me seethe again. This is what Msnake and Starshit did to them. I remember antis telling me that Wizones who wanted extensions were delulu, that the Izone members couldnt wait to get away from the group, that Izone was a prison to them. I'm like, do these girls look like they're excited to leave Izone? They were crying for hours, some could barely speak, i still cant watch Chaewon's final speech, it's too hard to watch her struggle.

They looked like girls who knew what a great and truly special thing they had in Izone, how lucky they were to have this group. They didnt look like they're moving on to their "true passion", they looked like a group being torn apart against their will .

• my fav izone song

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!