Leave the best stage performances of your fave groups on this thread and let others rate it

• And let the user who replies below your post rate their performance skills on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest.

Be objective and kindly watch the performance before rating it. Lol.

P.S. Avoid rating your own faves if possible.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Leve the best stage performances of your fave groups on this thread” to “Leave the best stage performances of your fave groups on this thread”.
  • I will start with my faves

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I will start with my faves

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh that's 10/10 literally. My favourite performance of all time.

I love that BTS released 'Ddaeng' & 'IDOL' : the two songs which incorporate Korean culture as much as anyone when people were literally screaming "western validation" everywhere. This performance of 'IDOL' is just proof of why BTS are the best performers of all time.

Since we both have same faves. I'll give you someone else....

External Content m.youtube.com

• 1minute in, she is gorgeous, great dancer and amazing stage presence. Wow, cannot take my eyes off her. Who is she?

My score 9/10.

• 1minute in, she is gorgeous, great dancer and amazing stage presence. Woe, cannot take my eyes off her. Who is she?

My score 9/10.

hey hey hey don't just comment add your favs!!!! lol

not my favs but my fav kpop song!!!!

External Content www.youtube.com

• Since we both have same faves. I'll give you someone else....

:lover2::lover2::lover2::lover2::lover2:

• hey hey hey don't just comment add your favs!!!! lol

not my favs but my fav kpop song!!!!

External Content www.youtube.com

Let me add a rule against rating your own faves, lol. So I will skip this one, let someone else rate.

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Leave the best stage performances of your fave groups on this thread” to “Leave the best stage performances of your fave groups on this thread and let others rate it”.
  • 1minute in, she is gorgeous, great dancer and amazing stage presence. Wow, cannot take my eyes off her. Who is she?

My score 9/10.

SHEN XIAOTING :lover2:

She was one of the contestants on MNet show Girls Planet 999. Now she is part of the group created from this show 'Kep1er'.

I had the same reaction as you when I watched her performance for the first time. I was watching the group performance and unknowingly she was grabbing my attention wherever she went. She is just soo good.

Okay let me add another performance to keep the thread going. Again not my fave but I liked this performance....

• OMG

External Content youtube.com

ONF

• This Mamamoo performance lives in my mind rent-free

• OMG

ONF

10 for both. Everything was perfect for Oh My Girl Destiny cover. ONF pleasantly surprised me.

This Mamamoo performance lives in my mind rent-free

I won't rate this one because I am a Moomoo but you should all watch it. Thay made this stage their own in a mindblowing way.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• External Content youtu.be

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• External Content youtu.be

Just casually leaving this here ;(💗

• Jpop groups often perform on shows like Music Station, but their stages are pretty limited. Music Award shows are almost nonexistent. ;( But concert performances are truly marvelous.

For example, Kamenashi Kazuya's concert solo 1582 is considered iconic, perhaps as one of the best solo concert show ever. The song he wrote and helped compose and performans talking about Oda Nobunaga/Mori Ranmaru relationship. Oda is one of the most famous samurais ever because he was the first man to conquer all of Japan. Ranmaru was Oda's personal servant and a fiercely talented samurai. Also is known as one of the most beautiful boys in history. His beauty is said to have been so feminine that he could have passed for a woman. Once a foreign consul was so shocked by Ranmaru's beauty, that he fell speechless upon the sight of him. 1582 is the year of Nobunaga and Ranmaru's death. They died July 21st 1582. It is believed that Ranmaru and Oda had a sexual relationship.

Ranmaru was with Oda for most of his short life. He was the only servant of Nobunaga who was even allowed to attend military meetings. Nobunaga did not allow him to cut his hair like other samurais. When they died, Ranmaru killed Oda with a samurai tradition in order not to let it fall into the hands of the enemy, but he had to kill himself because there was no one to kill him in the same way. But before that, he burned the temple they were in so that their bodies would not be found. Knowing all this, when you watch the performance, you will understand how detailed it is.

For example, the temple that appears on the ceiling as Kame descends on the stage is actually the picture of the temple where Oda and Ranmaru died. Kame handled Ranmaru's feminine side in the first half of his performance and his masculine side in the second half. Lipstick coming down from his lips actually symbolizes blood. According to samurai traditions, the person whose head is cut off in one move does not bleed from his mouth, it is a clean death. However, because Ranmaru killed himself, blood came out of his mouth, his death was not clean. The next purification ritual also symbolizes this.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Edited once, last by byakuyav ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!