What have been the best Seventeen bsides this year?

• What are your favorites? 15

1. To You (9) 60%
    2. Anyone (7) 47%
    3. Crush (5) 33%
    4. Heaven's Cloud (7) 47%
    5. I Can't Run Away (4) 27%
    6. GAM3 BO1 (2) 13%
    7. Imperfect Love (2) 13%
    8. Same Dream Same Mind Same Night (6) 40%
    9. PANG! (1) 7%
    10. Wave (2) 13%
    11. 2 MINUS 1 (2) 13%

They've had two really solid mini albums this year so I'm giving 5 votes :pepe-grooving:

To You

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyone

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Crush

Heaven's Cloud

I Can't Run Away

GAM3 BO1

Imperfect Love

Same Dream Same Mind Same Night

PANG!

Wave

2 MINUS 1

• Wow this is the first time I’ve listened to all the b-sides and it’s about time I really check out their full discography lmao.

My faves are Crush, SDSMSN, To You, Heaven’s Cloud, and Wave.

Glad you like them! If you're wanting to check out other albums I'd recommend Heng:garae, Semicolon, An Ode, and Going Seventeen (the album, not their show but the show's also good lmao). All their albums are really good in my opinion (excluding the first 2 minis though I did love them at release) but 2021 has definitely had a lot of my favorites and overall really solid

I also like both YMMDs a lot but didn't want to recommend too many tracks at once so I'll just drop my 3 favorite bsides from both albums lmao

Sorry :pepe-peek:

• Oooo thank you so much! I think Good to Me was my fave, getting some serious EXO vibes like fr lmao. These were all bops holy shit? Honestly all 3 tracks were right up my alley. Chilli is a little more experimental but I love the use of auto tune here, it’s a vibe

:itzy20:

• Oooo thank you so much! I think Good to Me was my fave, getting some serious EXO vibes like fr lmao. These were all bops holy shit? Honestly all 3 tracks were right up my alley. Chilli is a little more experimental but I love the use of auto tune here, it’s a vibe

:itzy20:

Good To Me especially has also always reminded me of an EXO song too :pepe-grooving: As someone who listens to a good amount of EXO and SHINee, a lot of Seventeen's songs give me similar vibes to those two

• woah looking at this list i realised how good the bsides were this year.

to you and heaven's cloud are my favourites so far, but i definitely like this year's bsides more than previous years, this is so good

Yeah great year, both albums are a no-skip for me but I've been saying that for every album since An Ode now lmao

To clarify 2 MINUS 1 used to make a skip but I somehow kinda like it now despite my earlier hate :angryr::cryingr: It came on a few times when listening to the other tracks and it grew on me

• Yeah great year, both albums are a no-skip for me but I've been saying that for every album since An Ode now lmao

To clarify 2 MINUS 1 used to make a skip but I somehow kinda like it now despite my earlier hate :angryr::cryingr: It came on a few times when listening to the other tracks and it grew on me

2 minus 1 was srsly such a surprise, i'm not a fan of mainstream pop music usually which 2 minus 1 kinda is, but the 'lonely lonely lonely lonely' just kept being stuck in my head n i srsly grew to love it, didn't expect to like pang! either, attacca is just full of surprises

• 2 minus 1 was srsly such a surprise, i'm not a fan of mainstream pop music usually which 2 minus 1 kinda is, but the 'lonely lonely lonely lonely' just kept being stuck in my head n i srsly grew to love it, didn't expect to like pang! either, attacca is just full of surprises

Now that you mention it, the autotune they used on some parts does remind me of American songs. Guess it makes sense since it's an English track. PANG! is so strange that I can't decide if it's actually good or not but I like it regardless lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!