[NB] HAN SO HEE WAS NOT INFORMED OF THE BED SCENE IN HER DRAMA

• Netizens upset to hear that Han So Hee was not informed of her bed scene in 'My Name'

Friday, October 22, 2021

AVvXsEjuAsPdPaPrfbbrCOP4DB_lF9UaI-lvX_hixks-HvwQvHaTEUW4J6ucELCDE_v214Va60b7Om6ACQChw86pVz7tHvXfUIDvmpsZgAmfFTsKSKixniRXbRudMhY1Vs-UJho9iySLGOsN4rjqsFBnhEO0DfQ21SuVmB7yRdPANK3yPIYU3o7Zo8jnDDx-=s16000

Article: Netizens criticize 'My Name' after hearing that Han So Hee only found out about the bed scene "in the middle of filming"

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+1,127] Huh? Being informed of such scenes is so important for actors. Even if the scene was an edited add on, shouldn't they have gotten her consent beforehand?..

2. [+852] This is worth suing them over

3. [+780] While watching, I kept wondering if the bed scene was even necessary. I ended up just fast forwarding...

4. [+694] I hope the Han So Hee doesn't start getting typecasted for a certain image. She's been in a lot of hit dramas like 'The World of the Married', 'Nevertheless', and now 'My Name', but her characters have all been... you know.

5. [+664] I think a better scene to replace the bed scene would've been a walk along the beach and a hug at the end... the bed scene was really so random.

6. [+223] I think it's just noise marketing so more people will check it out

7. [+180] It's not even a simple kiss scene but a full on bed scene, that was wrong of them to not inform her beforehand 😂

8. [+184] We all would've gotten the point if they just did a jump cut to birds chirping in the morning

9. [+151] The scene had no business being in an action drama. It was random and ruined the flow of the plot.

10. [+58] What the f*ck, so the random bed scene was just a spontaneous add-on? That feels like the directors had some ulterior motives for adding it, no?

11. [+30] Well that's unacceptable...

12. [+31] Quite obvious that they were not being considerate at all for the actress

-

Source: TBig News via Instagram

1. [+183] That's terrible, how could they have not told her beforehand

2. [+156] I kept wondering if it was necessary for them to include the scene at all ㅠㅠㅋ

3. [+125] I guess I wasn't the only one who thought it felt out of place... I was like huh? Random romance? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They barely had any emotional scenes together and then suddenly a Hollywood-speed progression into romance ㅋㅋㅋ Viewers were forced to just take it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+83] The scene could've ended with a kiss... it was ridiculous to add the bed scene at all. Both writers and director are crazy -_- especially without telling the actress first..

5. [+105] I'm surprised that this still exists in the industry

SOURCE:http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co…hear-that-han-so-hee.html

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 4. [+694] I hope the Han So Hee doesn't start getting typecasted for a certain image. She's been in a lot of hit dramas like 'The World of the Married', 'Nevertheless', and now 'My Name', but her characters have all been... you know.

She is already getting typecasted all her dramas after she blew up have bed scene.

taeric what we were talking about the other day

• I also think it was kind of sudden, after all the whole drama was only violence and suddenly this romance and sexual scene.....

• I searched up the bed scene and that's definitely fucked up that they didn't tell her beforehand knowing how explicit it was... :pepe-cross:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• She is already getting typecasted all her dramas after she blew up have bed scene.

taeric what we were talking about the other day

Yup, exactly,,, looks like a lot of people were disturbed by this since she already talk twice about the issue,,,

I'm so mad that the PD didn't tell them beforehand, they just took advantage of them,,,

• It is not surprising that beautiful women are treated like this. There will always be those who are watered and want to take advantage of this situation. I hope Han Sohee adds condition in her next project. Even the director had props added to satisfy his own fantasy. I watched the series a little bit, it's a full action series, at least put a kissing scene. I agree with netizens this time. The director is a mess.

• that scence was so random. I feel like dorectors will are pushing her into this role. like the whole plotline is serious then all of a sudden....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!