favourite apink member/songs?

• Not my favorite group, they have a bit too many boring songs. Hush is by far their best song, one of my kpop favorites.

Eunji is like two levels above the rest, at least for me bigger than the group.

Feels like the group had more potential than what they succeed to show off. Too bad they did not do more songs in style with Hush, uptempo songs with energy.

• Not my favorite group, they have a bit too many boring songs. Hush is by far their best song, one of my kpop favorites.

Eunji is like two levels above the rest, at least for me bigger than the group.

Feels like the group had more potential than what they succeed to show off. Too bad they did not do more songs in style with Hush, uptempo songs with energy.

oh that's fair, their songs are down to personal taste especially their earlier eras with cute/innocent concepts. Eunji was definitely one of the most popular, I think Naeun takes the win for most popular member but most people here seem to be Eunji biased like me~

what groups do you like?

• oh that's fair, their songs are down to personal taste especially their earlier eras with cute/innocent concepts. Eunji was definitely one of the most popular, I think Naeun takes the win for most popular member but most people here seem to be Eunji biased like me~

what groups do you like?

Maybe other members was more popular than I thought, always got the impression Eunji was the biggest star in the group, but did not follow the group that well in their early years.
    My biggest favorites are still the 2gen groups. T-ara, 2NE1, Sistar, Crayon Pop, Girls Day and other groups from that time together with Blackpink and Twice. For me it's often the songs that are important, not the groups. But T-ara and 2NE1 will probably always be bit special for me.

• Maybe other members was more popular than I thought, always got the impression Eunji was the biggest star in the group, but did not follow the group that well in their early years.
    My biggest favorites are still the 2gen groups. T-ara, 2NE1, Sistar, Crayon Pop, Girls Day and other groups from that time together with Blackpink and Twice. For me it's often the songs that are important, not the groups. But T-ara and 2NE1 will probably always be bit special for me.

Eunji had her solos and starred in kdramas, was promoted well so she definitely was one of the popular members

taste, the 2gen groups are iconic and missed :borahae: (the ones that aren't active) and same I used to stan groups but with the current gen I go by what songs I like or don't like

• Apink is my third favorite girl group and the first one that I have ever stanned in 2012. My bias is Bomi.

My favorite title tracks :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My favorite b-sides :

8zf-yB.gif   

• Bomi and this B side from the Pink Revolution Album.

External Content www.youtube.com

• 2012 o: wow, so it's been almost 10 years (or more) since you got into Kpop~

who are your two other fave girl groups?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!