favourite apink member/songs?

• I miss cute girl group concepts tbh

don't really see people talk about apink here anymore:borahae:

my bias was Eunji, I got into apink with a kdrama she starred in and her solo song hopefully sky

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f685a4d5753712d557a6f415350673d3d2d3635383733363736322e313536653334643162623364353062373332353032343631343336392e676966

some of their best songs for me are

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't have a favorite member.

But here's a few songs I love from their discography. I quite like a lot of their b-sides.

• My fave Apink member is also Eunji, I just love her smile. My fave Apink songs are Dumhdrum, %%, I'm so sick, No no no, Hush, I don't know, they have a very good discography and some of my fave album tracks are these ones:

I guess of all of Apink's quality discography my fave song would be %%(EungEung) I just love the keyboard rift in it so much.

• they really do, their discography is pretty solid

yess her smile is one of her best qualities, when I first got into Kpop I thought she was one of the prettiest in Apink

b86c7b5614fdadcd097add9d0e283afd.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!