Xiaoting's Expression During Her Final Announcement

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It looks kinda anticlimactic or she's just being done with mnet while the other girls are shocked/crying. I think it's obvious that she had mixed feelings during this moment. :pleading:

• I think like she said it herself she was ready to go home. She knows that she was top 3 throughout the show. I mean imagine going from #1 to probably not even making it.

Also after Hikaru and Mashiro they all saw only Korean contestants going through. It would have demoralised all the foriegn contestants for sure. Then she was nominated for the last spot alongside 2 another Korean trainees. Also her friend Yurina didn't make it.

I mean anyone would be happy to have this opportunity of making big in your life with the things that you love to do. But we all are humans. We have emotions. We all want people alongside us whom we can rely can. So I can understand her conflicting feelings when she heard the results.

I also appreciate her speech. She spoke her heart out. She thanked the mentors. She told her feelings to her fans. She also talked about the contestants. That is what separates her from the others in my eyes.

I'm honestly truly happy for her. As a fan. I am probably being selfish. But I hope she makes this count. She is talented. Everyone knows this. I hope she will make it big. Atleast I will support her.

SHEN XIAOTING :lover3:

• Well said, I will always support her as well. She's a fantastic human being and talented at the same time. I was very happy and sad at the same time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!