Super Junior has the best chance of making a hit song in the West

• Western preference when it comes to non-Western songs is something unusual/ quirky and funny. Like Gangnam style. Or a Norazzo song. That pom pom pom Japanese song is also somewhat viral globally for it's unusal mv. So Super Junior in my opinion have the best chance of a hit song that non-kpop fans will like too. Sorry Sorry and Mr. Simple are already extremely famous even though mostly in Asia. SJ should make another song like that and promote in the West.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i will also add Momoland. Their song bboom bboom was viral among non-kpop fans. And they have an English speaker too. Momoland should get the producer that made bboom bboom for another such song.

• I like Otra Vez but I think the problem with that song is it sounded TOO much like a Latin song. Why would I listen to a totally Latin sounding song when I could just listen to a Latin song. Lo Siento takes elements of both Kpop and Latin

That's actually a really good point. :/

Lo Siento is probably the top song of the mini latin kpop boom.

• Nah, they are early millennials, their music just don’t fit with the younger audience anymore thats why you see artists like Katy perry & Nicki Minaj not doing well anymore.

• That was my dream for them before (never in my wildest dreams did I imagine a kpop group becoming the biggest act in the world) ..but honestly didn't like the direction their songs went and left the fandom a few years ago (my opinion of course). Felt the same with kpop too. But goodluck to them and their fans.

• Ageist now are we? 🙄

Hardly, when I am older than them anyway. FYI sweetie. I was a fan of them for ten years but they don't do anything for me anymore. They've had their time, now for the new breed. If anyone is a victim of ageism it's me. So there! :pepe-smug:

• Hardly, when I am older than them anyway. FYI sweetie. I was a fan of them for ten years but they don't do anything for me anymore. They've had their time, now for the new breed. If anyone is a victim of ageism it's me. So there! :pepe-smug:

We already heard that you no longer like them a million time now, move on.

Being older than them does not give you a free pass to age shame them, that's just ridiculous.

• We already heard that you no longer like them a million time now, move on.

Being older than them does not give you a free pass to age shame them, that's just ridiculous.

I'm not shaming them honey. I'm saying they're past their prime and it's time they moved on. You seem to be a hard core SJ fan. I was like that, but luckily grew out of it. You also seem sassy imo with your comments which to me are unnecessary and you should move on. :cursing:

• I'm not shaming them honey. I'm saying they're past their prime and it's time they moved on. You seem to be a hard core SJ fan. I was like that, but luckily grew out of it. You also seem sassy imo with your comments which to me are unnecessary and you should move on. :cursing:

Lmao I'm not your honey

you sound ridiculous telling a bunch of grown up men that they should "move on" from their job which also happens to be their passion.

And this manipulative attitude of calling me a "hardcore fan" in an attempt to dismiss my opinion doesn't work on me, keep it.

• Lmao I'm not your honey

you sound ridiculous telling a bunch of grown up men that they should "move on" from their job which also happens to be their passion.

And this manipulative attitude of calling me a "hardcore fan" in an attempt to dismiss my opinion doesn't work on me, keep it.

Honestly, for me she acted more of a hater now based on various posts/comments I've read. It's not a problem if she's into different group now. Everyone has a choice. But saying bitchy things towards the group she once adored. She has the option to just ignore them and just focus on her new group, but what she's doing is babbling things about getting tired of them or how they are like this and that. That's just disgusting. Is dragging the "old group" to lift up others, really necessary?

Edited 2 times, last by hiraya ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!