Posts by hiraya

I'm just being honest that's all and telling it how it is. They are not what they used to be and haven't had a huge following here anyway. Some others need to let it be.

You don't like them anymore, because accdg to you their music is declining etc etc. We Get it! No need to remind us ALL THE TIME. This is an appreciation thread for Super Junior. At least have the decency to allow us to enjoy and celebrate in peace.

Wrong it's the right word and I'm not even talking about siwon im talking about leeteuk, where his deranged father killed his grandparents and then himself. This event literally broke him

My bad if I associated the murder thing to Bugsy issue. Because that issue was being used most of the time by antis to bash Siwon. With regards to Leeteuk it's a sensitive matter involving mental health which I found very trigerring to deal with. :(

SHINee - lost a member

Super Junior - disband a few members due to fan bs.

Lost family members.

Traumatic car crashes with permanent physical and mental disabilities.

Also Murder. Need i say more?

I think murder is such a strong word. After all it was an accident that involved Siwon's dog which BTW was not with him that time because he was serving the military. I think it's quite unfair to considered that incident as murder and blamed it on Siwon when the act was unintentional. Though I admit the guardian of the dog at that time should put a leash on him. But we don't know what fully transpired at that time. 😒

Y’all funny. So now we blaming idols for producers and casting choices. If y’all want to hate them just do it, don’t have involve

that lady’s current issues to get a “reason”. She was messy all her time during SM this is not a single event or them the only group something nasty happened. The girl was there with her mom, so hopefully she was safe. But still can not wait to laugh at the next disbandment thats is not suju’s, 18 years and counting :pepe-toast:. Cheers.

Honestly, these antis and ex-fan can't get SUPER Junior out of their minds. 🤣

I remember old pics of Super Junior's Kyuhyun going viral for how different he looked and probable plastic surgery but it was nowhere near how much female idols are scrutinized. It's stupid to me. I mean I think it's sad how much pressure there is to get ps in kpop but I don't think it's fair to hate on idols for getting it. Female idols have everything critiqued from their weight to not looking enthusiastic enough on stage. X/

Also when it comes to denying a male idol got ps, I almost wonder if some fans see a man getting ps as effeminate so they don't think he would or don't want to admit he would.

Maybe the reason why the public don't make such a big deal about it is because he never denied that he undergone double eyelid surgery in the first place. Kyuhyun was very vocal about it. Even Shindong, when he undergone the procedure, even Kwanghee. Let's face it some idols especially females were really apprehensive when asked about plastic surgery, we rarely see females idols/singers, who exudes confidence in answering the topic (except i.e. Jessi, Soyou, Hyolyn). Some vehemently denied even though it was so obvious that's why they were being scrutinized. But I think, everyone should mind their own business and stop nitpicking on every changes on someone's looks. It's their body and using their own money, to begin with.

Huh! Lol. 30's isn't old. I am the old one in my 50's and whether you like it or not, they are losing their grip. Their songs have declined in quality and as my daughter has said "they haven't had a decent song since 2010" and she would know as she was the one who got me into K pop in the first place. Lol to you, sorry. ^^

For someone so "done" and "already moved on" from SJ, I'm really amused by the fact you kept posting on every forum related or somehow related to them. You kept informing or reminding everyone about you not being a fan of them anymore because their music is declining, these and that etc. The way you acted, it seems to me you are indenial and you are convincing yourself that you really not into them anymore. 🤣

----—--------

To answer the OP's question. Yes. Maybe they are loosing fame because there are new groups now; new trends; new style of music. It's inevitable. FAME is not forever But as long as they are passionate and is willing to perform and is profitable, and there are fans who still believe in them and show support. I don't think fame would matter anymore to them, LONGEVITY is.

Yes they are, they've been around for 17 years and have contributed a lot but I think it's time to hang up the mics boys. I don't think fans really care about them anymore. Music moves on.

And who are you to dictate what they need to do? 😂 As long as they have the will to perform, nobody can stop them from doing their thing. So ageist.... Hope your new faves won't be left behind by their fans once they get old.

Not all is about views and wins. As per Super Junior they've already done with that phase, wherein they need to prove themselves to everyone. They are still active because they enjoy performing and give back to the fans who continued supporting them.

''Unpopular opinion: Stop hating on SUPER JUNIOR just cause they are all over 30! many of your favs are around 30 too now so please don't be mad, age is just a number and the oldest member of EXO is also 31 allready''

I'm pretty sure people don't just hate Suju because they're older but of their scandals.

Suju are very problematic

Problematic for some of you but not from anyone who knew them i.e. colleagues, seniors and juniors, staffs. They won't be this active in the industry if they are problematic.

Lmao I'm not your honey

you sound ridiculous telling a bunch of grown up men that they should "move on" from their job which also happens to be their passion.

And this manipulative attitude of calling me a "hardcore fan" in an attempt to dismiss my opinion doesn't work on me, keep it.

Honestly, for me she acted more of a hater now based on various posts/comments I've read. It's not a problem if she's into different group now. Everyone has a choice. But saying bitchy things towards the group she once adored. She has the option to just ignore them and just focus on her new group, but what she's doing is babbling things about getting tired of them or how they are like this and that. That's just disgusting. Is dragging the "old group" to lift up others, really necessary?

I was just about to comment about this.... Daesung from Bigbang and Multiple Members of SUJU have had reckless driving and DUI charges, (one even involuntary vehicular manslaughter) but she is the one who got prison time.... when she did not even hit anyone or worse accidentally kill anyone...

IF I remember correctly, Only Kangin had DUI issue. No more no less. Get your facts right, please.

Kyuhyun acted in a webdrama, I don't remember the title though. He was the leading man there. Meanwhile, Leeteuk, mostly are cameos.

Agree. 2nd Gen era is trully iconic. I mean every group share spot in the limelight. During award shows, the result was unpredictable. Although the competition among the idol groups are very tight, still there are lots of interactions and collaborations among groups, especially the opposite sex. In terms of music, the music back then are more diverse. Nowadays, you can't differentiate the music style anymore. Even their looks, sorry to say, with those heavy make-ups, even with men, they almost look the same to me.