What does Itzy need to take them to the next level?

• After their very impressive debut, it seems like Itzy still has untapped potential JYP doesn’t know how to work on.

They tried the American advancement before corona and it didn’t go nowhere. They tried changing up their concept slightly since Not Shy and up to Loco but it’s not getting them to their Dalla Dalla glory days.

The “empowerment” and “bad ass” is too cliche now. I asked other people what if Itzy did something like miss A and they were like nope.

I feel like JYP is playing too safe with Itzy. Once all members are of age, what about trying something that’s a mix of SISTAR and Girl’s Day? More mature and risque than what kpop is getting fed now. They have nothing to lose at this point with JYPn and NiziU probably becoming the main profit drivers after Twice.

• The could do a cutesy concept like Oh My Girl. Could be a welcome change.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But sexy concept for a 4th gen GG? It would be a watered down version of the real thing. This is what a 4th gen GG looks like when doing a Sistar cover - it's more cute than sexy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think they are already planning on changing their concept based on what the members said recently.

• That’s why I’m saying Itzy has untapped potential. They might be able to pull off something like this. I also noticed a change in Yeji. I think she’s ready

• External Content open.spotify.com

They can do something like this less loud but hits so good

• i think the main issue is that their songs have leaned kind of experimental and weird? icy wasn't very cute though. cuter, but i think they'll be cuter than that

Except cute isn’t their strong point. Like that would be hindering their potential even more than JYP is already doing

• I don't fucking get, ITZY is already doing amazing and Their fans love what they are doing, why does ITZY need to change their concept and sound just to please the minority!! just find somebody else that fits yall taste... Smh..

Edited once, last by haj1ma ().

• Their fans love what they are doing, why does ITZY need to change their concept and sound just to please the minority, just find somebody else that fits tall taste... Smh..

Its a business. The whole point is earning more profit. And in that video someone posted Ryujin even said what she wants is to make more money

• lol i'm not disagreeing with you. but i have a feeling they're like "okay this isn't working, let's try something else"

Dalla Dalla was their baseline, and they did great with it. Their next peak was Wannabe and it had a rebellious concept, but that has gotten stale. It would be illogical to go even more “safe” than Dalla Dalla, the public would ridicule them

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!