Any Multis Out There?

• We'll let the followers vote for it, but kpop megachurch sounds like a cool cult so it's a yes from me

excuse me my MEGACHURCH has the full support of johnny hyung and is 100% verifed by the Caymen Islands tax Authority

• That's a tough question. My first bias was Taeyang. Loved his vocals, style, and overall demeanor. Then, it became T.O.P. because I feel like I can relate to him in personality and I like his rapping. More recently, it's been GD because I miss BIGBANG, and I know GD is the reason for many of BIGBANG's hits. The guy is a creative genius, whether it's fashion, music, or whatever he does.

Okay I really can relate to you but for me it was the other way around. First it was GD he was and still is so iconic. Then I saw T.O.P DOOM DADA performance at Mama 2013 and he just blow me away with his Rap. Now it's Taeyang his Voice and that he so down to earth make me like him so much :|:|:|

• Just absolutely memorable.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All Bops and you can't worg about this one :|:|:|

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!