People who don’t know any of the Girls Generation members, come here!

• Ok think there has been a big enough influx of new Kpop fans that this might work. Basically I’m curious to see what people with an unbiased view thinks of the snsd members individually. This thread will focus on stage presence but might make more with other themes later on!

This is only for people who don’t know (most) of the members!

So here’s what I want people to do: Watch the four music show performances posted below and answer which member stood out the most. Use time stamp to answer. You can pick who you thought was the very best or do a top 3, the choice is up to you, but remember to specify which video the time stamps are from!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• so you want stage presence ranking

...Yes. People never agree on who had the best stage presence in Snsd so thought it would be fun/interesting to see what people who don’t know them thinks.

Was gonna do vocal tone in the same thread (other videos ofc) but in my experience people get confused by too many instructions so decided to skip that for now.

• ...Yes. People never agree on who had the best stage presence in Snsd so thought it would be fun/interesting to see what people who don’t know them thinks.

Was gonna do vocal tone in the same thread (other videos ofc) but in my experience people get confused by too many instructions so decided to skip that for now.

since no one is commenting, let me contribute

Good good

Jessica

Tiffany

Yuri

Could make it work

Taeyeon

Sunny

Hyoyeon

Didnt have much

Seohyun

Yoona

Sooyoung

• Yep the thread is quiet. Might be because everyone still know them too well... which I guess is nice but sad for my thread haha.

Hmm yes this is pretty close to my ranking. Jessica is my number one and pretty much agree with your tiers. Think Sooyoung had her moments tho and partly suffered from her none existent lines and screentime. Seohyun was super awkward in the beginning but improved a lot after 2014 and Taeyeon also got better after her solo debut. Towards the end I think she was maybe even the best (which might have something to do with Jessica leaving. They overlapped a little on stage imo). Sunny dropped a bit in the ranking if I’m being honest. Sometimes she was good but other times she would just feel out of place.

• Yep the thread is quiet. Might be because everyone still know them too well... which I guess is nice but sad for my thread haha.

Hmm yes this is pretty close to my ranking. Jessica is my number one and pretty much agree with your tiers. Think Sooyoung had her moments tho and partly suffered from her none existent lines and screentime. Seohyun was super awkward in the beginning but improved a lot after 2014 and Taeyeon also got better after her solo debut. Towards the end I think she was maybe even the best (which might have something to do with Jessica leaving. They overlapped a little on stage imo). Sunny dropped a bit in the ranking if I’m being honest. Sometimes she was good but other times she would just feel out of place.

ehh i dont think most of them had super good stage presence except Jessica Tiffany and Yuri

for the rest, it depended on how much line they got and of course who looked pretty/had the sexiest outfit that era

the first three stood out because of natural charisma

• ehh i dont think most of them had super good stage presence except Jessica Tiffany and Yuri

for the rest, it depended on how much line they got and of course who looked pretty/had the sexiest outfit that era

the first three stood out because of natural charisma

Think most of them were pretty solid towards the end but none had out of this world charisma. Agree with your top 3 tho except that I would add Taeyeon after she went solo. Debuting solo and learning to handle an audience and stage by yourself often make idols improve a lot.

• Thank you! Are you answering for vocals or stage presence?

So in Gee that would be Yoona(0:40) and Taeyeon(1:50)

In Genie Yuri/black hair or Yoona/red hair(0:32) and Sunny(0:58)

And I Got A Boy Yoona(2:12) and Hyoyeon(3:02) (can’t double check since I’m at the train station right now and got no headphones but pretty sure they aren’t singing live here either)

So a Yoona fan <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!