Which groups are bad dancers?

• Which groups do you think are bad dancers? As a group not individually. Don't confuse stage presence with dancing.

1. Stray Kids : Their main dancers are Lee Know, Felix & Hyunjin. This is their level of main dancers. This is probably the worst male dance line I have seen. Lee Know is good but Felix n Hyunjin got those positions because others are even worse. When you compare Stray Kids dancing with other 4th gen groups dancing, it's laughable. Take kingdom for example. Stray Kids were embarrassed seeing BtoB a vocal group not known for their dancing put on better performance of their song. That d4 stage was bad. That choreo is bad but Blackpink can save it with their personality. These guys looked clueless. They have more stage presence when they stand than when they dance. Even their fans know this.

2. Aespa : Karina is their main dancer lol. Has sm ever had worse main dancer in their history? They really dance like robots. No expressions. No fluidity. No wonder they have the worst stage presence ever.

3. Blackpink : Now me hear me Lisa is a great dancer. Lilifilms show that. Rose is a great performer. While performing I'll take Rose over Lisa but Jennie..... That girl is lazy af. Never seen more entitled idol than her. She hogs that center more than half the song. Jisko works hard but she is not natural. It's visible. Blackpink have good dancers but as a group they are really bad. Their choreos are worse.

Approved the thread.
  • This OP is concerning. :pepe-back-away:

• op, which groups do you think are good dancers then? :eyebrowsr:

• Red velvet. Sometimes fun routines but never really anything that makes you go wow.

Black pink. They've never have any amazing routines, their dances are much simpler but have 1 or 2 focal points that are good for going viral while the rest is basic. Recently their dances are very simple, generic and at times copies of previous stuff.

• Anticipate Hyunjin Studio Choom Artist of the Month

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:shake-it:

• I love aespa but I agree that their dancing is a bit bland. Not that I care though because they make it up for their bops and vocals.

• can somebody tell me why people are answering exo?their main dancers and choreo are top tier and they have no bad dancers too

• you're fucking delusional if you think SKZ are bad dancers

the hell are you talking about? :pepewhat:

I am saying that their fans also know that they have more stage presence standing while rapping than dancing. Ask their fans. Even they will agree with that unless they think their faves are better rappers than dancers.

op, which groups do you think are good dancers then? :eyebrowsr:

2PM, Sistar, Shinee, BTS, Seventeen, NCT, Itzy come to my mind rn.

Red velvet. Sometimes fun routines but never really anything that makes you go wow.

Thank you. I will also definitely include Red Velvet. Seulgi is top tier dancer though.

are people seriously answering exo lol

can somebody tell me why people are answering exo?their main dancers and choreo are top tier and they have no bad dancers too

I also don't think Exo are bad dancers. Especially as a group. Even though they lack without Lay & Tao but their choreos are iconic. As a group they move so fluently, it shows their connection.

Lol @ OP for calling SKZ bad dancers esp Hyunjin :smirks2:

Stray Kids are bad dancers. Hyunjin isn't. Don't twist my words.

Anticipate Hyunjin Studio Choom Artist of the Month

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:shake-it:

Studio Choom panders to stays and midzys because they are the ones bringing them views.

are you an expert in dancing :melon_think:

I am not an expert or choreographer or teacher or something. But I have studied dance and a part of local group who competes in shows. We even have a YouTube channel. I would have given it to you but it will recieve hate. Kpop fans can be scary.

Aespa definitely. I'm surprised SM debuted them. Also all YG groups.

Yeah I didn't mention YGE groups because all of then are bad. They are not even in discussion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!