Which groups are bad dancers?

• this post and these comments make it seem like ya'll just wanna call the groups u hate bad dancers. There really aren't that many bad dancers in kpop from a dancer's stand point. Ya'll don't know anything about dancing u are just hateful

• I am saying that their fans also know that they have more stage presence standing while rapping than dancing. Ask their fans. Even they will agree with that unless they think their faves are better rappers than dancers.

what are you on :pepe-cringe:

I'm literally a stay, I've never seen ANYONE think this (and I've interacted with a LOT of stays), you're just making shit up.

Stray Kids are bad dancers. Hyunjin isn't. Don't twist my words.

Their main dancers are Lee Know, Felix & Hyunjin. This is their level of main dancers. This is probably the worst male dance line I have seen. Lee Know is good but Felix n Hyunjin got those positions because others are even worse.

decide on a narrative lmao

anyway, you're ridiculous, Stray Kids are OBJECTIVELY good dancers, individually and as a group, whether you accept it or not.

• sorry your local group is a flop </3 maybe practice instead of taking your frustration out on people who are talented and skilled, pretty, and successful

• as a group or as individual dancers?

RV and BP, for example, are pretty below average as a group when it comes to coordination, but they are very good dancers individually, so would they really fit the title?

• as a group or as individual dancers?

RV and BP, for example, are pretty below average as a group when it comes to coordination, but they are very good dancers individually, so would they really fit the title?

This is the dumbest take here.. BP have the best coordination in their group dances, especially since most of their dances require them to be co ordinated with each other.

Getting real tired of the narrative that BP dances are all simple.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!