Have you noticed any samples in K-pop songs?

• Also, there aren't any samples but Fake and true and fanfare have similar notes in their songs

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Timestamp:2:27

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Timestamp:1:09

• russianvelvet

(G)I-DLE - Dollar vs. 3Racha - Runner's high

NU'EST - Trust Me vs. Haruma Miura - You

That's all I can think of right now

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• OP: *asks if I've noticed any samples in K-pop songs*

Me: *chooses to talk about the possible 70s interpolation in EXID's Up and Down*

Also me: *finds a 70s funk recording that might resemble the funky sounds in EXID's Up and Down*

(I've got a feeling that there's more to samples in K-pop songs than this, but I'll talk about the other possible samples later :oks: )

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

• Along with (G)I-DLE and 3RACHA,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!