Among BGs EXO has the most iconic and memorable choreographies

• They’re stylish. They’re chic. They’re memorable.

Not just their title tracks, even their b sides have iconic choreography. I can’t really say that about any other group. Whether it’s the eve or artificial lover or ooh la la la.

The more I see BGs choreom the more obvious it is for me that EXO have the literally some of the best choreography.

The thing about EXO’s choreo is also that it actually allows them to sing. And it’s not just high jumps and gymnastic. Which btw takes a lot of skill no doubt but it’s not particularly memorable for me.

I was gonna link the choreo here and I realized I’d have to link their entire disco at this rate haha.

Anyway EXO truly the most iconic

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It’s sad ko ko bop, love shot, call me baby don’t have dance practices but ofc they’re very iconic as well.

EXO’s concert choreography like White Noise is really good too

• The Eve was AMAZING

That and Sherlock(SHINEE) >>>>

Edit: The Wolf tree gave me goosebumps when I saw that

• exo literally own stylish choreo bro

• THIS is a b side from their concert. I know most groups don’t even have the concept of choreo for all their concert songs but literally LOOK AT THIS SHIT eye-

• No one cared about this song from the album and then exo came and gave it a performance with choreo and suddenly it was like everyone’s mind block cleared

How can they be so iconic they’re just on a whole other level

• overdose choreo was also a personal favorite it was iconic :shake-it:

Bestie YES.

Why don’t we have a simple thing like dance practice for all of EXO’s main TTs is BEYOND ME

• why wasn't I tagged :pepecute:

I love watching their live performances especially because of the choreo, it's always creative and cool

Blooming days choreo outsold :pepe-tea:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Bro bro yes Exo are vocal kings of 3rd gen but they are not just a vocal group.

They are a performance group. Their choreos have always been iconic

History

:pepe-hehe:

exo history gif - Exo Gif (71856)

Wolf

xiuhanempire | Kpop exo, Exo, Exo sehun

Growl

exo growl growl gif | WiffleGif

Overdose

exo 2014 | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Call me baby

Call Me Baby EXO GIF - CallMeBaby EXO Kai - Discover & Share GIFs | Exo  kai, Exo, Call mev

Monster

Exo Monster shared by hanitrix21 on We Heart It

Lotto

EXO'S 10TH MEMBER: ARA A BOOK FILLED WITH IMAGINES AND SCENARIOS IF …  #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad | Exo, Kpop, Chanyeol

Ko ko bop

EXO 엑소- Themed Macarons – Eric's Cakes

Electric kiss

exo k gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Love Shot

Love Shot shared by 𝒷ℴ𝓇𝓃 𝓉ℴ 𝓌ℴ𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇 on We Heart It

Obsession

#exo from Artist LOEY

And it amazes me they dont have choreos for just tts but most of their b-sides.

:lover1::lover1::lover1:

Soem examples Transformer

Animated gif about gif in EXO 😳🔫❤ by Josefina GarLeo

Jekyll

Artist LOEY — SuYeol during Jekyll EXplOration [dot] in Seoul...

Hurt

External Content twitter.com

You mentioned already but Ooh la la la

External Content twitter.com

Machine

They have choreos even for soft/slow or cute tracks like Don't go, Angel, Christmas day, Unfair ...

EXO do justice to whatever they do

:lover1:

• Also we can't talk about choreos and dance practice videos without talking about Blooming day

:siptear:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!