Lisa solo promotions has officially ended

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What a bitter sweet ending for Lisa’s solo promo. Mostly bitter since Lisa’s solo ended so quickly and with out much activities but sweet since she finally had her solo.

Anyways, since YG completely dropped the ball on Lisa, I won’t spend my money on BlackPink anymore.

• The way "blinks" are changing their arguments saying YGE didn't promote Lisa SOLO more bc they'll promote her on her supposed collab... the way this fandom is using everything to make this "promo" seem normal.... Disappointed not just in YGE, but in majority of this fandom too.

YGE did the worst promo possible for Lisa, everybody can see it, but we can't complain bc "oh, at least she released her solo, no?" Shit people who don't deserve Lisa and i hope akgaes (yes, the ones who buy tons of BP merchs) boycott any new content after this ridiculous attitude YGE had towards Lisa.

She was going to debut on August as Melon stated, but YGE didn't want all the attention for her neither wanted to work on her schedule so they choose the worst time possible and just gave her the bare minimum bc well, national holidays. Pathetic.

I'm still waiting for the "hashtags" or this doesn't apply to Lisa unfair treatment? Yes, it doesn't.

• Truly the worst promo ever. Broke all the records but had the worst promo. Truly doesn't add up. It's been clear from the beginning Lisa is the member YG cares about the least. The difference in promo is astonishing.

No doubt this will be her only solo despite outselling the others. Hell, I bet the money she made will be made for other members comebacks. After Jisoo's solo I just don't want to know. It's too fucking unfair and I am sick of Blinks defending it because they only care about two members, tolerate another and hate Lisa.

Usually I am against boycotts but if Lisa fans don't do something, it will always be this way.

• I’ve read countless Lisa stans stating they’re not on board with whatever group activities that is coming after this poor handling of YG’s promo for Lisa’s solo, and you know what, i kinda see why they’d think of that.

I’m sad about how she was getting low-balled but I’m overjoyed to finally have witness her solo and her efforts come to fruition.

PINK • VENOM

• I’ve read countless Lisa stans stating they’re not on board with whatever group activities that is coming after this poor handling of YG’s promo for Lisa’s solo, and you know what, i kinda see why they’d think of that.

I’m sad about how she was getting low-balled but I’m overjoyed to finally have witness her solo and her efforts come to fruition.

That would teach YG a lesson for playing favourites all the time. The most popular member and she gets nothing. If her fans boycott the BP sales will be hit hard!

I can’t wait for that to happen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!