If we don't get a teaser next week I doubt we get a Lisa solo debut in July

• So at first, Lisa's solo was accidentally confirmed by Yoon Jae Suk. He said July. That should be confirmation enough, at least as far as other companies are concerned, but you never know with YG.

Then we saw unoffical pictures of Lisa with short blonde hair a few days ago. This hairstyle has not been officially shown anywhere, so I am very sure that she has already shot the mv.

Now only two questions arise. Will it be just a single or a single album? Blinks strangely assume that it will be a single album, but YG never mentioned that.

But let's assume a single album. Rose had promo for -R- about a month before. Considering that Blackpink have their anniversary in early August, I doubt we'll get a single album in late July. That would be too close to Blackpink's anniversary.

I strongly suspect that we'll only get a single for now, like Jennie with Solo. I doubt YG will let Lisa come back on 09/07. The promo period from now to then is too short and BTS will be back that day too.

I claim that the 16.07 would be the perfect day. So Lisa would have her promo phase without being too close to Blackpink anniversary.

:pepelove1:

• I just hope she gets the promo she deserves. Jennie and Rosé had lots of activities and promo, I have to admit YG got that right. But with Lisa, it seems that things will be rushed and clash with the anniversary stuff if it released in July, or straight after that. I just knew he would make it difficult for her.

• It’s more like are we even getting a solo at all :whatb:

To me it is pretty obvious that, despite what YG says, the plan was never to let all the members have a solo. We finally got Rosé's after so many years, so I really worry for Lisoo. When/if they do actually get their solos, I worry YG won't put enough work into them.

• This company is afraid that she will be even more popular than other bps members

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This company is afraid that she will be even more popular than other bps members

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is pretty clear YG is salty about Lisa being the most popular member, that's for sure!

they should feel blessed that they have Lisa instead.

• Lisa will definitely debut in July

Regarding the single album V solo single thing, u should keep in mind that Lisa already has 2 songs confirmed, her amazing solo song & now the DJ snake collab so those 2 could be the single album or she could have a 3rd song

Lisa will debut on July 23

• Lisa will definitely debut in July

Regarding the single album V solo single thing, u should keep in mind that Lisa already has 2 songs confirmed, her amazing solo song & now the DJ snake collab so those 2 could be the single album or she could have a 3rd song

Lisa will debut on July 23

we both know yg dont work that way

• Why would they be salty about that? Never quite understood it. Is it because she is a foreigner? They should be capitalizing on her huge popularity...

Yes, because she is Thai. It would be mad not to capitalise on having the most popular female idol around. But YG is stubborn so..

• Yes, because she is Thai. It would be mad not to capitalise on having the most popular female idol around. But YG is stubborn so..

YG is so stupid I swear, Lisa solo better not be rushed and get crap promotion.

She can easily capture non fans attention but for that the company must do their damn job, blinks is a big and dedicated fandom but YG should not rely on them for everything.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!