Do Peoples Opinion About Kpop Matter

• Some fans say opinion's don't matter when you say you don't like a song or when it comes to the music in general. While if you don't like something about an idols character or even something as shallow as looks you can't have an opinion because it matters and might hurt the idols feeling etc.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yseki

Changed the title of the thread from “Does People's Opinion About Kpop Matter” to “Do Peoples Opinion About Kpop Matter”.
  • Frankly, I don't give a monkeys on other people's opinions. I have mine and they have theirs. Neither is good or bad, right or wrong. It's just what it is - an opinion which everyone is allowed to express. Arguing about which is the best song or group is utterly ridiculous and pointless imo. Who the hell cares? People get too pressed about stuff like that and it gives me the irits. Instead of squabbling like little children, how about just enjoy what K pop has to offer and appreciate the music of our bias groups. The constant fanwars get very tedious and detract from being a fan. (Well online anyway).

• Tbh it's opinions at the end of the day, there is no right or wrong answer so it doesn't matter if someone does like the song/idol or not. If you personally like it great, what other people think shouldn't affect your opinion.

• Frankly, I don't give a monkeys on other people's opinions. I have mine and they have theirs. Neither is good or bad, right or wrong. It's just what it is - an opinion which everyone is allowed to express. Arguing about which is the best song or group is utterly ridiculous and pointless imo. Who the hell cares? People get too pressed about stuff like that and it gives me the irits. Instead of squabbling like little children, how about just enjoy what K pop has to offer and appreciate the music of our bias groups. The constant fanwars get very tedious and detract from being a fan. (Well online anyway).

It depends on what you consider "opinion" and how you express it.

Tbh it's opinions at the end of the day, there is no right or wrong answer so it doesn't matter if someone does like the song/idol or not. If you personally like it great, what other people think shouldn't affect your opinion.

Everyone being intelligent gives me hope.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hmm... I don't know if it any of it matters tbh, but I think it's best not be rude when expressing dislike. Not that you're obligated to "care" about others feeling, but it's just better courtesy, you know? Creates healthier discourse imo.

That being said, try to take others opinions with a grain of salt as well.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Hmm... I don't know if it any of it matters tbh, but I think it's best not be rude when expressing dislike. Not that you're obligated to "care" about others feeling, but it's just better courtesy, you know? Creates healthier discourse imo.

I agree, online it is easy to get heated and have misunderstandings about people etc.

We have all done it before probably, I know if I get heated about something I usually regret it later when I have cooled down.

It is fine to have something you believe in and you should stand by it, but we should also do our best to think about others within reason.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• They don't matter to my core foundation of love for my faves, the genre, etc... but it can have an effect on me when my mood is really high. Constant or pointed jabs can really knock the wind out of your sails.

• i think it does matter, but maybe not necessarily to the idol. like if you hate on a song very religiously it has a tendency to put a negative feeling in for the other person for the same song, even if they don't listen to it. when they do go listen to it though, they may still feel like the song is bad because its the person's hate for the song that's affecting their own thoughts on it.

• Everyone can have their own opinion about something, but does it really matter? I don't think so.

I think what majority opinion is what matters. A song can do extreme well on chart. Someone is known to be very pretty for many people

For example: I hate a song, but it do well on chart. I do not like the visual of someone, but he/she was praised a lot from gp for her/his visual

Also, I think opinion said at the wrong place and bad wording can be treated as being a hate comments.

• Some of my favorite discussions have come out of differing opinions on songs, music or artists. Whether or not other people like the song won't change what I like (I have fought passionately for both "Highway to Heaven" and "Sticker" in different groups LOL), although it does get annoying when sometimes people can't just say "yeah, not my thing" and move on when other people are clearly excited. I'm also aware that I haven't always been good at this myself (I often think we are still having that differing opinion discussion when sometimes people don't want that and just want to be excited and happy.)

One thing I'm trying to be more conscious of personally is striking that balance on giving opinions. I've upset some people by giving a negative opinion that they felt brought down the room and I think I may have made other people feel upset on the other side that they couldn't give their honest and critical opinion by trying to be relentlessly positive. This is a long and very drawn out noodling, I know. Basically, like what you like - try and not be a dick, but also know that people are different and may respond accordingly.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• not particularly but what's that phrase/quote

An opinion is like an asshole, everybody's got one and they all think their's don't stink (or something like that lol)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!