“The top 9 is so bad”

• nah i want the team to be majority koreans because most of my faves are korean

my ideal top 9 only has one japanese in it (shana)

also i'll never forgive yall for letting my baby jia get eliminated

:peperain::peperain::peperain:

This is the perfect opportunity to have a multinational GG, a majority Korean one could wait another day (*looks at My Teenage Girl*)

• The only one in top 9 that still not showing off their talent and potential is Yurina, which I hope she will do it on next mission. So far, she's being mediocre at everything, vocals, dancing or leadership where the other top 9 succeed to show.

• eh im not one for forced diversity

im going to keep voting for my faves (who btw are not going to make the final line up for sure)

You signed up for a survival show that literally has 66/99 of the contestants being foreigners. Pretty sure them being “forced” onto the show was planned since…. The planning of the show…. Hence the whole point of the show is to make a diverse lineup

They didn’t bring all those girls into it for the sake of doing whatever with plans to debut none. And also it’s def suspect if you want a (mostly-)all Korean lineup, cuz the only difference between them & the foreign girls are their nationalities

But anyway, you still have to vote 1 girl per group lol

Edited 2 times, last by Lubby00 ().

• You signed up for a survival show that literally has 66/99 of the contestants being foreigners. Pretty sure them being “forced” onto the show was planned since…. The planning of the show…. Hence the whole point of the show is to make a diverse lineup

They didn’t bring all those girls into it for the sake of doing whatever with plans to debut none. And also it’s def suspect if you want a (mostly-)all Korean lineup, cuz the only difference between them & the foreign girls are their nationalities

But anyway, you still have to vote 1 girl per group lol

it's not suspicious at all lol what the heck

my faves are 5k + 2c + 2j

that's still mostly korean but not to force it to be a majority, but because the girls i like are somehow korean

i'm not going to choose my faves based on nationality, and i have nothing against the j girls (my top 12 in prod48 was 8/12 j) , whoever clicks for me, clicks for me.

i never said they were forced onto the show, i meant that i dont want the final lineup to be forced to be 3c + 3k +3j just for the sake of diversity. the point of the show is to make a global girl group, whether that is 7k + 1c +1j or 7c + 1k +1j

my faves are the koreans (and jia got eliminated so there's yet another hole), what the heck am i supposed to do about that?

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

Edited once, last by ninichan ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!