“The top 9 is so bad”

• Ain’t nothing bad about that top 9 :rolleyes: They have visuals, talent, charm, nationality diversity, etc

Your faves not being amongst the top 9 does NOT undermine the worth of those who are part of it got

If you don’t like it & want to be the “I’m different” edgelord, you can find another GG to stan

Also inb4 people compare them to IZ*One & IOI, like y’all weren’t talking ish on their lineups too :clown: :clown:

Finally, for the millionth time to all the Korea*boos out there, THIS IS NOT PRODUCE 101 or TYPICAL SURVIVAL SHOW 5000. This is a show bringing 3 nationalities to make a multinational GG

If you think Mnet brought 66 foreigners on the show with the plans to debut 2 at most, you’ve bumped your head. Y’all are gonna have to get used to the fact that the lineup may or may not have a 4:5 ratio. The K-girls aren’t superior or inferior to the C or J girls, they’re just Korean and you want to be a nationalist for a country that’s not even yours. And Inb4 “Koreans don’t want foreigners, they’ll boycott” meanwhile

F631E0C2-EFBF-4C47-B094-5AD0FB868A27.jpeg

Overall point is, if you’re butthurt that your faves didn’t make it then idk vote harder, advocate for your faves more, show their talents and promote the best of their abilities

Because bashing the clear top faves is not gonna make people stop voting for them. Y’all should’ve learned that lesson with Sohye during Produce 101. Bashed her every 5 seconds, and she still debuted by ranking #5

TLDR: The top 9 isn’t bad, don’t confuse your faves not being amongst them as the lineup being horrible, quit it with the nationalist brigade, and promote your faves instead of hating on those who aren’t cuz no one is gonna stop voting for them. Don’t like it, maybe find another group to stan if the final top 9 is shown to be similar to the current results

• Lubz, btw. You are missing a point here.

So far all the voting was K J C, and even now it's the same.

Third round of voting is 1 from K, 1 from J and 1 from C.

I kinda feel that they want to keep it clear and nice.

Also Top 9 ain't bad, but not my faves (I really want May and Bora in that group).

But eh, majority etc. It has 7 out of my 9 faves.

• Don't worry they gonna start rigging it soon cause there's no way they'll letting a group with less Koreans debuts

You sure about that *looks at the current results and still sees mandatory nationality votes exist despite 9 girls per side being left*

Not saying the top 9 being more Korean is unlikely, but don’t think it’ll be like 6-7+ lol

• You sure about that *looks at the current results and still sees mandatory nationality votes exist despite 9 girls per side being left*

Not saying the top 9 being more Korean is unlikely, but don’t think it’ll be like 6-7+ lol

Less Koreans means that this group will tanked domestically, Mnet won't allowed that.

Also, Mnet will definitely rigged a main vocal in the final line-up

It's a history of Mnet and will be repeated again

I never said it will be 6-7 K-girls , Koreans will take bigger portions than other nationalities that's for sure

• Less Koreans means that this group will tanked domestically

Sounds like a

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also Koreans have yet to complain about the ranking

Also, Mnet will definitely rigged a main vocal in the final line-up

Meh unless it’s Bora or Shana, all of the top vocalist left are already in it

I never said it will be 6-7 K-girls , Koreans will take bigger portions than other nationalities that's for sure

Well individually perhaps, I could see 4K3J2C as a possible outcome. I just don’t see the K-girls surpassing foreigners as a whole by far with how it’s going

• Have you seen a Popular Group debuted in Korea have less Korean members?

They will complaint when the line up don't have good vocal or probably Chaehyun will be assigned to one

Yes that's what I meant at least K will take higher ratio. 4K3J2C also possible

• Say it louder !!! i don't understand i-fans here being more nationality than freaking Koreans your kboo is showing you don't have to stand with Koreans not matter what , like i said it previously the Korean trainee don't have anything in particular that a C or J trainee don't have and top9 for today's episode is perfect also let's not forget how everyone complained with final produce 101 line up and the produce 48 line you guys will talk shit about them but as soon as they get popular you guys start preaching about them as if you stand them since day one

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!