[Pann] Idols that suit their OSTs

• Please recommend some OSTs in the comments!! I don’t mind ones from idols who have already been mentioned by me. I’ll try to listen to all of them as much I can today.

++ I’ve listened to the recommended songs and it seems like some fans were disappointed that I forgot to mention some of the songs!! I just wrote them down as I remembered and it was just that I forgot at the time, even though I have heard them before. I’ve listened to Yuju, Wendy, Jaehwan, BtoB, Kim Sejung, Chanhee, Ha Sungwoon, etc and they were all so good!! Thank you ㅜㅠㅠ

Seventeen – Sweetest Thing

It feels like it’s perfect for Seventeen’s image and it feels very refreshing and mild – if you listen to it while you’re lying down, it feels like you’re at the beach..?

0561c4fd-f575-446e-b35a-2ccf1f3d4c69.jpeg?w=600&ssl=1

Taeyeon (SNSD) – All About You, Missing You Like Crazy

Taeyeon has a very clear, refreshing and powerful stream of voice. The song ‘All About You’ from Hotel Del Luna is such a good song – it feels very faint and emotional and you feel like you’re being absorbed into the song. I didn’t realise that ‘Missing You Like Crazy’ was by Taeyeon but it’s such a good song. If you give it a listen, you’ll probably think ‘Oh it’s this song!’

14876b32-b277-40ab-a496-5a2e385fece7.jpeg?w=560&ssl=1

Baekhyun (EXO) – Happy, On the Road

Please listen to these two songs – they are the best OST songs. I feel like everyone knows ‘I’m Loving You’… ㅎ People aren’t divided over Baekhyun’s voice and it’s delicate yet strong…? Especially his high notes are just so clean and deep…? He suits pretty much any genre! When he sings, you can really feel the emotions, which makes it even sadder

b3ced2d5235aa653df385b941bc2058b.jpg

Jung Eunji (Apink) – You Are My Garden

Ah, this song is just so ㅜㅜㅜ She has such a clear voice but also has a hint of huskiness – you know what I’m talking bout right? This song suits Jung Eunji’s voice so well. It starts with a weak, innocence tone but it gets powerful by the end – it’s amazing and it’s so good to listen to in the shower ㅎ

2a99d4ff37e0298177209e79478bf4be.jpg

Wheein (Mamamoo) – With My Tears

The song is originally by Seo Jiwon-nim and when I listened to the remake version by Wheein from Hospital Playlist, I thought it fit her voice like a glove ㅜ Her clear voice just makes it sound even sadder.. ㅠ

b1b3a103a4505084cc1e5c188540c7d85b1722d1r1-735-1102v2_hq.jpg

Seungkwan (Seventeen) – Beautiful Moment

It’s a cover of K.Will’s OST and you can find the live version on YouTube – you have to watch it!! I think out of all the idols, he is the best at doing covers. He has such a beautiful voice when he hits the falsetto notes and it’s amazing how his voice is so steady when he sings the high notes ㅜㅠ

6cd7436d-8da2-44ce-9970-ea3a408b261d.jpeg?w=600&ssl=1

Joy (Red Velvet) – Yeowooya

You know Joy’s voice – it’s very clear, refreshing and very bubbly!! This song is so good and I have to listen to it at least once every day ㅜㅜ It suits Joy’s voice, which is like a marble, and it’s such a fun, innocent and bright song…? It just suits her voice so well

8787768f-fecd-4bc4-a498-00058365411d.jpeg?w=670&ssl=1

Yook Sungjae (BtoB) – Love Song

My favourite drama is called ‘Who are You’ and it’s like a high school drama. He was the main lead and he sang the OST as well and whenever I listen to this song, I just feel like I need to put a school uniform on and fly around…? Anyways, it’s very innocent and cheery and it puts me in a good mood ㅜ I definitely recommend it

5d9c786f-14fb-4130-8ec3-17571415d15c.jpeg?w=600&ssl=1

Original Post

[+384][-24] Baekhyun – My Love

[+246][-15] A-Teen’s 9Teen is so good

[+167][-16] Woozi’s Miracle is so good

[+122][-6] Oh also, you should give Baekhyun’s ‘My Love’ a listen – it’s so good and it makes you feel so heart-fluttered

4c81c535-4205-4abe-a4bd-15b951e45c12.gif?resize=299,194&ssl=1

[+90][-4] I definitely recommend Baekhyun’s ‘Every Second’ and ‘Beautiful’!! Especially ‘Beautiful’ – it will make your heart flutter

[+86][-9] Yuju’s ‘Spring Is Gone By Chance’ is so f*cking good – at one point, this was the only song I listened to

[+78][-5] Taeyeon’s most legendary OSTs are ‘Can You Hear Me’ and ‘If’… OST queen ㅠ

[+69][-4] Taeyeon is just the best for OST in South Korea,,, ㅋㅋㅋ If, Can You Hear Me, Only One and All About You all did so well

source

OP got it wrong. "My Love" and "Is It Me?" are the OSTs that actually suit Baekhyun the most.

My Love: Spotify - Apple Music - Deezer - Melon - Genie - Flo Music - Naver Vibe

Is It Me?: Spotify - Apple Music - Deezer - Melon - Genie - Flo Music - Naver Vibe

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

Desbundar

• I thought about how fitting it is for TXT to have a OST for a kdrama with a long ass Korean title that also has a long ass Korean title

External Content youtu.be

• IU

• External Content youtube.com

External Content youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

• I agree with you

And also Beautiful

milkMusic at 2x

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!