When will YG stop setting up Lisa

• I thought the issue was wearing box braids/cornrows. But unless I’m looking at the wrong pictures, it’s not what Lisa’s wearing, is it?

If someone can enlighten me I’d be grateful :pepewhat:

Edited once, last by Lilina ().

• I thought the issue was wearing box braids/cornrows. But at least I’m looking at the wrong pictures, it’s not what Lisa’s wearing, is it?

If someone can enlighten me I’d be grateful :pepewhat:

I don’t really understand. Thai braids exist and I saw more defending than accusations if I’m honest which got me worried because I always hear this about BP girls.

• CA is that that thing people recently discovered and are now throwing around without really knowing what it means… not to mention that it’s often used as a weapon to go after an Idol…

YG isn’t setting her up (at least not in that aspect)… some people just don’t know what they are talking about or have to much free time.

• I say how often and you post a picture of her when she's a child?

She lives in Korea and has (terrible) Korean hair stylists. These people can barely bother themselves to straighten her practically already straight hair. Not that I think Lisa would request braids.

I don't think YG was setting Lisa up, I just think they don't give a shit and they're lazy AF and are making increasingly uninspired choices.

• I can't believe people still hold people in the opposite side of the world to their weird ass western standards

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I just find the whole topic silly.

I do to - I just think it sticks out in kpop/South Korea as an issue in general because they mostly pull out braids for a specific aesthetic and it's definitely an association they hold with more hip/urban elements. Lisa seems to be the one that mainly gets braids at BP? and you can tell why with the image they want her to have within the group.

• Y’all learn one term and use it everywhere please be actually mindful of its meaning and don’t use it to disguise your sleight jabs at idols

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lisa fanbases are talking about trying to bring the topic of CA to Lisa when they speak to her at a fansign.. I don’t think that’s a good idea. It could very well backfire and upset Lisa. They aren’t box braids and braids are common in Thailand anyway, but the issue should be raised with YG and not Lisa herself.

Between this and the bad promo, this solo hasn’t been smooth sailing, despite her breaking records.

• i don't want to generalize but if you look at Twitter, it's like 90% of the people bothered by this are armys.

it's kinda disgusting that they don't even give a sh*t about actual black communities but weaponize a real issue for their petty Kpop fanwars.

• Lisa fanbases are talking about trying to bring the topic of CA to Lisa when they speak to her at a fansign.. I don’t think that’s a good idea. It could very well backfire and upset Lisa. They aren’t box braids and braids are common in Thailand anyway, but the issue should be raised with YG and not Lisa herself.

Between this and the bad promo, this solo hasn’t been smooth sailing, despite her breaking records.

They want an apology and are trying to contact her friends and family..... They contacted one of her thai bestfriends who is normally on Twitter and he was confused as to even what they were referring to.

Some fans really think they own their idols and can tell them what they should be doing.

They are acting like Lisa's career is about to come to an and cuz kpop stans most of which don't know a lick about CA are bashing her....

They will bash her and move on to someone else.....

• I do to - I just think it sticks out in kpop/South Korea as an issue in general because they mostly pull out braids for a specific aesthetic and it's definitely an association they hold with more hip/urban elements. Lisa seems to be the one that mainly gets braids at BP? and you can tell why with the image they want her to have within the group.

Lisa's the most versatile and experimental when it comes to styling ie she pulls off everything and lets leave it at that.

• They want an apology and are trying to contact her friends and family..... They contacted one of her thai bestfriends who is normally on Twitter and he was confused as to even what they were referring to.

Some fans really think they own their idols and can tell them what they should be doing.

They are acting like Lisa's career is about to come to an and cuz kpop stans most of which don't know a lick about CA are bashing her....

They will bash her and move on to someone else.....

I hate how entitled fans are. Honestly, with Lisa being given the bare minimum compared to the other solos and now this issue, I’m not enjoying her solo era as much as I should. Her achievements are incredible but it’s clear YG wanted her to bring in that money and that was that. Poor girl looked so down when fans asked her about promo.

I don’t understand this? So a large part of the fandom do agree with the accusations then it seems. That’s sad I just see it as her enjoying the culture and not profiting for popularity.

• i don't want to generalize but if you look at Twitter, it's like 90% of the people bothered by this are armys.

it's kinda disgusting that they don't even give a sh*t about actual black communities but weaponize a real issue for their petty Kpop fanwars.

Stfu. It’s more blink solos. Rose stans if you need me to spell it out. Armys minding their own business. Now if one army happens to be black then that’s the reason and not who they stan.

One or two army tweets isn’t the same as your own fandom. Remember you can only be cancelled by your own and the fact her fanbase wanna get in touch and educate her tells you all.

• Stfu. It’s more blink solos. Rose stans if you need me to spell it out. Armys minding their own business. Now if one army happens to be black then that’s the reason and not who they stan.

One or two army tweets isn’t the same as your own fandom. Remember you can only be cancelled by your own and the fact her fanbase wanna get in touch and educate her tells you all.

lol are you blind? you literally have to be blind or in deep denial if you don't think there's beef between blinks & armys on Twitter. I can't be bothered to do screenshots for you because you can find a few thousands of incidences i mentioned based on a 2 second Twitter search (and no, they're not all black) and if you deny that then you're clearly living in a post-truth reality & there's no point having this conversation

you can be an army or a whatever stan without being in denial about facts. both blinks (and their individual lisards, rodents, jennitals, sewers fanbases) & armys can be pretty toxic fandoms - especially towards each other

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!