I’ve decided to keep my hopes low for Lisa’s solo

• I’m not going to even feel a tad bit of excitement, here’s why, I feel as if I will not like her solo debut, I heard the spoiler of her solo somewhere on Twitter about a month ago when it leaked, I think it was her collaboration with DJ snake, it may be a b-side, and hey, from the 5 seconds of melody I heard, I liked it. But for the title, I will not be in the least shocked if it is 90% English, rapping in aave, and typical Teddy beat drop. Im not one to overly complain, but Rosé’s solo told me all I needed to know, the b-side will be far better, the title track will not be good, people might say I’m being stupid, because both Rosé and Lisa’s music styles are different, and that’s true, but YG has stopped caring about music quality, Teddy has stopped caring about quality as well. Teddy ran 2ne1’s discography into the ground because of the fact that he has not evolved his producing style. Falling in love and do you love me are prime examples of that. I know Teddy has made hits, like D4, and that was good for its time but now it’s enough, the spark is gone. It’s the idols that make the song memorable. Teddy produced dumb dumb, and if it was by another artist than somi, I wouldn’t like it. Teddy is lazy. YG is lazy. It will not be a shock to me if I do not like her solo and disappointed by it. Nevertheless (not the stupid drama) I will still support her solo.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I dont want to like the song because it's Lisa's solo... I want the song to bring out Lisa's style and potential as much as it can...

I love GONE but I wasn't satisfied with OTG at all... imagine not utilizing Rose's potential and making blinks wait 3 years for OTG...

I really hope for the love of God no one is lazy and just make it work due to her popularity... I want them to do justice this time around...

• on the ground needed a jennie/lisa rap in it thats it

on the ground is too pop to be a ballad and too ballad to be pop so a rap would've firmly cemented it as pop because there's no way otg could compete with gone in the ballad department.

i want lisa's song to be something twerk worthy or jazzy thats it

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!