SNSD are still so relevant nearly 2 decades into the game. Why?

• They're still relevant because all of the members are active in the entertainment industry, be it singing, acting, MCing or variety guesting.

Aside from their individual talent, they utilise the brand SNSD to their advantage. Taeyeon who is a successful singer on her own, still say that she is representing SNSD with her solo activities. Yoona a successful actress, still respond with 'I'm SNSD' when being praised.

It also helps that SNSD members in general still interact very well with one another, supported one another during their individual activities. So yeah they're a good example why I do believe it's an advantage to not disband, but just have hiatus and have the option for a comeback open when the timing is ideal.

• Though the only thing annoying is how it seems knetz still have a hate boner for Tiffany despite her having a strong solo career just this year alone (Chicago tour, multiple TV/web shows, judge on girls planet) and just being an all round angel.

Judging from TheQoo comments reading I did last week I think they're quite supportive of her these days. Her Vogue video went viral, her MMTG and Jessi showterview video had a lot of Korean comments, just last week she was on SBS news for her show.

Just the past few months alone she had 4 articles trending on Hot Topics on The Qoo, actually loving her.

1. Her necklace gift to Kim Hee Jin

2. The Tsutsugamushi comment with Sunny

3. Her magazine shoot with GP999 mentors

4. Her IG photo with Yuri's comment

She's just not showing up high on these Brand Reputation thing is because their algorithm not picking up the multiple names like Tiffany Young, that they are using now.

• SNSD is still #1 in visuals, vocals, and TV personalities. It didn't even matter how many dumb songs SM stuck them with, they fought through it all and remain an unassailable wall to this day.

• Yeah I've read that comments on articles have been pretty positive which is great to see. And I saw this on the news which is pretty wholesome

🎀🌹nemz_801🌹🎀 on Twitter
    “Tiffany Young necklace gift to Kim Hee Jin from SBS Good Morning entertainment news #TiffanyYoung #BreakfastWithTiffany #티파니영 @tiffanyyoung…
    mobile.twitter.com

But if what you say her name is true then that is a really moronic and amateur oversight. It's a simple case of counting both names, or more, as the same person.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!