GP999: Who do you think will make it to the next round

• This time no more cell voting so it's all up to the individual. Only 9 per group will make it, 10 if we include planet pass. So 10K 10C 10J. Also, if I use the term "episode advantage", it means having the advantage to have more votes because you performed in Episode 6 instead of 7, and thus have more time to get more fans

K Trainees

• Yujin/Yeseo/Chaehyun are the top 3 most popular so I think they are locked to survive
    • Despite MNET seemingly not wanting her to debut, Bahiyyih should be able to make it to the next round based on fanbase alone
    • Dayeon should make it through I mean she had such a good edit
    • Youngeun seem to have a pretty stable fanbase, even though she did not have the episode advantage
    • Now we are left with 3, I'm thinking maybe Suyeon/Doah/Bora?? Suyeon seems relatively popular even though she did not have much screentime. It's just a feeling I think Doah will make it.
    • Bora might too even though previously her cell is low. She got a lot of screentime in episode 6, and being in a 3 member group really helped her a lot. Not to mention she showcased even more of her already amazing array of talents
    • Planet pass: maybe Yeyoung???

C Trainees

• XiaoTing and Ruiqi should be locked in
    • Cai Bing will be in too. Despite her evil edit, she probably have enough votes the past week to get her through anyways
    • Fu Yaning is Fu Yaning. She goes up, Helicopter
    • Xu Ziyin seems to have a good fanbase in general despite having zero screentime
    • Now here are the ones which I'm not sure. I feel like Xing Qiao will make it through?
    • Hsin Wei seems to be a popular visual pick among the C trainees
    • Even though she is planet pass, I think Wenzhe stand a pretty good chance? People have been loving her since previous episodes because of her personality and she also had the episode advantage
    • Last one I'm not sure. Lets just put Liang Jiao because she deserves to go through after MNET evil edit her because her sister spilled the beans
    • Planet pass hm.... if Wenzhe doesn't get through I think she might get it again? If not, maybe Yale?

J Trainees

• Obviously Hikaru/Mashiro/Yurina are stable for now
    • May should make it through I think. She was 4th previously among J trainees
    • Manami had such a good edit, and episode advantage. I think she might stand a chance
    • Other than the ones I mentioned, I think for most people they will only know Ririka and Shana. Ririka also has the JYPE stans voting for her maybe? Shana got a lot of screentime
    • Maybe Ruan and Kotone. I would love to see Kotone get through despte dissing MNET on live TV
    • Planet pass might be Risako because she killed it in Salute

What do you guys think? Who do you think will make it through?

• I literally don't even know the names of some J trainees or even knew about their existence no shade

same.. I think mnet may be partially responsible too for not giving screentime, but they dont impress that much with talents either..

they have the weakest vocals out of all 3 and the least amount of all-rounders and standout dancers... I do hope manami does make it though

• same.. I think mnet may be partially responsible too for not giving screentime, but they dont impress that much with talents either..

they have the weakest vocals out of all 3 and the least amount of all-rounders and standout dancers... I do hope manami does make it though

It seems like you are making the mistake of looking down on j trainees. They have some of the best dancers on the show. The reason why Manami caught your eye now is because of her screentime in the last episode. J trainees are basically invisible to y'all because they have zero screentime. Reina alone could out sing many trainees there. Risako is the best dancer out of all the trainees. Maybe you should open your eyes more.

• It seems like you are making the mistake of looking down on j trainees. They have some of the best dancers on the show. The reason why Manami caught your eye now is because of her screentime in the last episode. J trainees are basically invisible to y'all because they have zero screentime. Reina alone could out sing many trainees there. Risako is the best dancer out of all the trainees. Maybe you should open your eyes more.

minami had my eye before the recent screentime lmao, her omg cover was pretty good.. I have watched most fancams so I know what I am talking about.. maybe you should stop judging and assuming things about other people and just accept that they have different views

Reina is one of the J-trainee I have been liking for a good while as well.. Risaka does not catch my eye sorry lol.. but I think they are more k-trainees who I just like better and have more talent

• Pretty sure it is 8 will go through on votes and 1 more will get the Planet pass

making 9/9/9 like the Title of the Show Gp 999

they have show it this way so you are probably right

gp999.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• K Trainees

• Yujin/Yeseo/Chaehyun are the top 3 most popular so I think they are locked to survive
    • Despite MNET seemingly not wanting her to debut, Bahiyyih should be able to make it to the next round based on fanbase alone
    • Dayeon should make it through I mean she had such a good edit
    • Youngeun seem to have a pretty stable fanbase, even though she did not have the episode advantage
    • Now we are left with 3, I'm thinking maybe Suyeon/Doah/Bora?? Suyeon seems relatively popular even though she did not have much screentime. It's just a feeling I think Doah will make it.
    • Bora might too even though previously her cell is low. She got a lot of screentime in episode 6, and being in a 3 member group really helped her a lot. Not to mention she showcased even more of her already amazing array of talents
    • Planet pass: maybe Yeyoung???

I think your mostly right here other than number going through

I think it boils down to;

Yujin, Yeseo, Chaehyun, Bahiyyih are into the next round surely

YoungEun is almost in too (but possible to miss)

Jia, Dayeon, Doah, Suyeon, Myah and Bora will take the last 3 positions between them

as for Planet Pass, either one of those above who don't get those last spots or Yeyoung/Jiyoon maybe Jeongmin Smokey for Pass??

Jiwon just can't seem to build a following despite being good at everything I have seen her do in the show so she is out

Chaeyun, Hyewon and Hyerim are clearly gone with no chance of Planet Pass imo

It is very likely that all 4 of my Favorites from K-Group will be gone this week

Jiyoon, Suyeon, Yeyoung, Hyerim

:pepe-sad::cryingr::waterr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!