Do you remember Hinapia? Where is Bada?

• Does anyone know if the poor girl has any social media sites that I can follow her career on? She barely debuted for the first time and her group disbanded. All of the ex-Pristin girls have had bas situations and it makes me so sad that even their groupmates are out of luck. Bada was so young when she debuted.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I looked her up recently and she currently doesn't have any public social media maybe she's a trainee at some company or she just left the entertainment world all together

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

she had a new Instagram recently but it seems to be gone

last thing I heard she was in university

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!